1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My kid is potty trained

Discussion in 'General' started by H8R, Nov 29, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

WOOT...it's been a month since we've used a diaper...he even sleeps through the night without one! WOOT!

So Dern...you ready for your spawn to get here and start down that 2-3 year trip of dirty diapers, and smells that could gag a homeless hooker needing a fix?

I'm looking forward to your pain. :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How old is he? Isn't he kind of old to just get there now?

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Well, he's just weened...

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Damn y'all are harsh. :crackup:

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Yeah, now teach him some accuracy. I've got a 14 year old that can't seem to shoot straight.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Bowl of cheerios on the back of the toilet. Give him something to drop in and aim for. :up:

7. stickboy274

We did that with him to try and potty train him and he freaked out that his snack was getting thrown in the toilet. He loves to eat. He's 14, 6'1" 220lbs.

I should have to explain how to aim in the pot anymore.

8. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Sounds like if you try to correct him too much, he may be able to beat your ass. :D

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I wouldn't think so either, but based on your previous post, it didn't take too well the first time. If at first you don't succeed ... :D

10. stickboy274

He can't do that.....yet

We live in the woods. I told him to go outside.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I intend to be deported. You taxpayers can pay for my precious fuckling's ass-emissions. :moon:

12. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Seriously though.... How old is he? My almost 3 year old could care less about using the potty. He wakes up with a shit diaper and will just try to sit down at the table for breakfast. Not cool dude.

Edit: He will pee in the potty when do all but throw him a parade. The day care taught the boys to stand over the potty and put their hands on the wall. Kinda like getting arrested LAPD style but it keeps the acorn at a downward angle.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Ok, here's how I did it with my boys. I'd go outside on the back porch and tell the kids to watch this... then I'd piss off the porch. They thought it was hilarious. After a week or so, I told them... you try. They would then piss off the back porch. I then told them if they had to pee, just go pee off the back porch... and they did.

After a few weeks of porch pissing, I told them to watch this, and I pissed in the toilet and told them, "See, just like the back porch. You try." They tried and kept doing it. They still piss ouside off the back porch about half the time, but hell, so do I.

With the pooping, I told them to just poop in the toilet. They did.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jeez, Ted Kaczynski, you've now the Unapisser.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

16. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i dont know what it is with kids and the toilet. my 4 y/o has been trained awhile now. hell he can even wipe his own ass. last night he goes to poop, soon to follow is my 18 month old girl, i guess to watch. two minutes go by, i hear laughing from both. this cant be good. i go in, only to find they have thrown all his clothes, and the entire roll of toilet paper in the bowl. WTF?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

WTF? because it's funny. :D

18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Folks do this in state prison all the time.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:crackup:

That's just what I was thinking. :beer:

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think Crimson Trace is making a lazer sight for peckers now if your interested. $8000.00 each and cheap at twice the price. :)