1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rd Atlanta asshat award goes to:

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

This.

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

:beer: Here's to Chris! Miss you man! :(

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

+1

I thought about him several times over the weekend. :(

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:beer:

Me too.

5. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Uncle Buck.

:D

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Kessler's kid call's him "Uncle Buck, sir."

7. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

:clap:

8. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

I walked away for something that could have been a larger issue. When different races raise their children different ways, you are limited as to what you can "make" someone else's child do. It's hard but it's a fact of life. If there was a way I could have MADE the child leave and notify their parent as to what I saw, I would have. I dont know the kid nor who his parent was. Remember, When Hillary Clinton said "It takes a village to rasie a child" there was all kinds of controversy. That tells me that this world has change from the 50s,60s,70sand everyone is'nt always accepting to "raising their child"...especially from another race. Sometimes you have to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em.

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You know what is coming next. :D

[​IMG]

10. Dits

I have a hunch it probably wasn't that serious. See post #114.

I have a hunch it was probably one of my kids or a kid of another racer who lives near me (he can chime in if he wants.) I have no doubt that any four of those children know pretty much what they're doing.

All of them have had quite a bit of exposure to the local flora and fauna and know how to act around gators.

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Don't want to get involved then go tell an official or track security, don't let something bad happen to a teeny person by doing absolutely nothing.

12. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

...the reason why I couldn't MAKE the child leave. This comment says those children know what they are doing around gators..."I DONT"...and I'm not gonna practice.....again, watch your own kids. I dont come to the track to babysit. I come to race...I'm slow as it is, I can't keep up with racers or kids. That's why I dont have any.

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

From now on when I feel like smacking a kid at the track Im just going to find their parents and smack them :)

14. Dits

Maybe my kid was was looking out for you? :Poke:

15. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Man, the way I'm reading this, Taz cant win for losing!....He's got Tdub saying he shouldnt have left....and Dits saying dontworryaboutit...they know gators.:confused:

I think all he was saying is he saw something that concerned him....heck, I've seen those gators, and I probably would have at least said something to the kids too.

Am I reading this right?

16. Dits

Yeah. We pretty much boxed him in. :D

17. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

You know this subject is getting tired when someone starts quoting Hillary Clinton.

18. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

OK, just checkin, thanx:up:

Hey, can you get your kids "Gator Patrol" shirts or something for Jennings events?....pith helmet maybe?:D ...get em to talk funny???

19. Dits

Jock straps and jungle helmets. That's the official uniform. :up:

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I honestly couldn't decide who had more fun that day. :D