1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Officer James Stewart

Discussion in 'General' started by hdrk2006, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buck, it's 18. Unless it's your kid and you're going to have knock "him" down a peg or three in which case he's always a kid and susceptible to an ass beating.

If you can buy smokes or be thrown in f@cked up the ass jail, you ain't a kid.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He's one hit of crack and a mugging away at this point.

3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Is 'Bubbas World' moving to MSNBC as part of the 'LockUp Raw' series?

4. Certain parts of the country you can be thrown in a f'd up jail long before your 18. NYC comes to mind. From what I've heard, their juvenile detention center makes most adult jails seem like Disney Land.

I do agree with what you say though 18 is old enough to be responsible for your actions, and in this instance, Bubba was a dumbass.

Edit: I miss read f'd up the ass jail. Im sure more than a few kids have had that done in juvenile detention centers too!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  5. corsemoto

corsemoto Well-Known Member

Did well leaving the station, those reporters are idiots.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The guy races like an idiot with no respect for others. Why would he have any respect in his real life? I think the Anthony Gobert comparison is spot on. He just needs a few more years to get to that level of messed up.

7. chickenpants

chickenpants Well-Known Member

Weren't you the one commenting on what kind of fucking hat Lindsey Lohan wore?

8. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

He will pay a fine and be on probation that it's. He would have had to go to the extreme to get time. Uniforms, caught mutiple times, etc...Just cause you pull someone over with red and blue lights does not mean you are impersonating 5.0. You would need to go full blown to get the shaft. Slap him on the wrist and send the fella home. It was a prank and yes he was wrong but I see him doing no time of course.

9. "I am de LAWWW!"

What a fuck nut. 2 troopers he pulls over...poetic justice

It's felony, folks. doubt the wrist slap.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He needed more street cred wit da homies so he figured a trip to the klink would put him a little higher on the food chain.

11. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

You missed the point. I was pointing that out to mess with DaveK's freckled junkie princess, and because it's funny.

12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Will be interesting to see wHat happens... Being "faMous/roll model/etc" I could see a judge and DA looking to make a statement. I think his "professional" status will hurt him... IMO deservedly so...

Ride safe,
    AArom

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There will be another Supercross champ, maybe two before this ever gets settled.

14. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Am I the only person that hopes he gets convicted of a felony just so there's one less voter in Florida?

Is that joke 10 years too late?

I am curious as to one thing, why did Bubba pull over? I had a friend when I was around eighteen, who was a volunteer fireman who would turn on his lights to get people to pull over so he could go around them...

And yes, he was dumb. And yes, I told him he was. And yes, he was pulled over for doing it. And no, he got off with a warning.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  15. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

Answer is making James a custom series of gear, featuring black & white stripes and orange jumpsuits.

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

So true... Wheels of justice move sloooow...
    Which leaves me with a Couple questions/thoughts:
    -What's the AMA stance on this?
    -Anything in the rule book that will hurt him??
    -Similar situations where they dealt out punishment?
    Most organizations have policies for conduct how involved will the AMA be???

Ride safe,
    AAron

17. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

The AMA doesn't care if your a felon, but his sponsors might.;)

18. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yea Sponsors definitely will be evaluating the situation. Prolly clauses in the contracts I would think...

Ride safe,
    AAron

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That jack ass France got off of much more so Bubba will as well.

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Exactly.....