Well, here's what I have to say...

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Kenny, you have officially posted the most disturbing photo I've ever seen on the beeb.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

lightweight.:D

3. Suburbanrancher

No no no - I've seen way to much f-ed up stuff over the years. I'm far from sensitive when is comes to viewing the most horrific things you could conjure up.

But that photo - just DAMN. So many things wrong on so many levels...

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's apparently going to take something horrific like that to derail this on going useless tyrade over not much of anything.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

I thought you got a week off for it the last time?

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Describe it. The filters at work don't like it.

7. Suburbanrancher

It's what looks like a family wearing pink fuzzy suits with bulging genitals and other crap going on....or to sum it up in one word - 'disturbing'.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll take it if it ends this crap.

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Josh,

Good job on releasing that. Ya, you F'ed up but learn from it.

I guess we will all know if you took anything away from this. Next time something happens to you on the track your reaction and treatment of other riders will show the world if this release was just PR or if you have really figured out that sometimes shit happens on the track. Next time you get stuffed and dumped will you remember what happened at Daytona and give the other rider involved the benefit of the doubt?

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Probably true, but not universal, particularly if you are very skilled. My Mom has been a working editor for over 40 years, and at a mature 81 y.o., still works part time. I *hate* it when she gets her pencil of my shit :D.

In my opinion, the press release is not helping his cause.

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Gotta say, enough, is enough..I don't usually say stuff like that, but I'll make an exception this one time..:D

12. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

agreed.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Thanks for coming on here Josh, and explaining, "releasing" or whatever. I was at NJMP when a little kid, who was a big fan of yours (like a lot of us are, because I am sure deep down we are a fan of all the racers in the paddock), you took a minute to look for a knee puck that you autographed for him and his smile was priceless.

This is the other side that you don't get to see. (BTW because you were looking for that puck you didn't sign my poster, you owe me one :p )

Well anyway, good luck out there, be safe, win some races, and for all the AMA boys and girls continue to put on a great show!

14. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Yeah we'll leave that to the tags at the bottom of the page.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  15. RR EH

RR EH Member

Have Josh ask B. Bostrom about what he thinks. :down:

Josh you are a talented kid but will get overlooked by other talent in a hurry if something else ever happens.

Best advice would be to keep you nose Squeeky clean for a LONG time and this will be forgotten by season's end.

Ed

16. TeleRomeo

TeleRomeo Wanna go WFO?!

Herrin you can apologize all you want. Truth of the matter is the bump was intentional. The only reason why you are doing this is because of the unexpected results. Lucky for you "Your fellow Rider" has not taken a clip on and shoved up it where the sun don't shine. So Herrin, SCREW YOU.

FYI, I am a fan of the sport and dont have a favorite. I would say the same thing if the roles were reversed.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Douchebag, that's about as classy as the very things you hold against him.

18. TeleRomeo

TeleRomeo Wanna go WFO?!

That was at the heat of the moment... Would you like for me to apologize?

19. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

And were back on!

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Who wants to guess what his ban message says?