1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda NC30 in Jacksonville, NC

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jasonhise, Feb 10, 2011.

1. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

that cant be legit??

3. tomsljr

tomsljr Active Member

That would be a steal and a half. I smell something.

4. jasonhise

One way to find out... I know the lady is Japanese for a fact... Being in a Marine town such as Jacksonville, NC, it is very likely it is legit since it was damaged in a move by the lowest bidder selected by the US government to move your stuff 8,000 miles around the world. Motorcycles count as personal property, not motor vehicles and are moved. I am sure they received a very nice claim from the government for damages, hence the low price.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  5. wasaracer68

wasaracer68 Active Member

I need that like I need a hole in the head but I want it. Used to have an NSR400. I love weird Hondas.

6. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

I will let you know as soon as I get a reply.

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Paging Kenny for spares....

8. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

[email protected] is very close to blackgt (Roman). I bet it has crack motor mounts, bent frame and 1.3" longer wheelbase. :D

9. knarlydog

knarlydog Well-Known Member

I've been exchanging emails and they've not asked me to wire money to their cousin in Mozambique or anything.... Yet....

10. jasonhise

Good to hear for the doubters above...:Poke:

11. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are.:up:

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Man how I miss my NC35. You can still get parts and plastics easy enough for it. Not OEM stuff, but Tyga should have everything you need.

13. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Attached Files:

14. jasonhise

Holy crap!!! That bike can look like that... I am going to go get it myself despite what the wife says...

15. AER

AER Well-Known Member

We have some great exhausts for these bikes as well!! Someone should jump on this, it is a deal!!

16. ate51

ate51 Well-Known Member

That's a decent price for a rare bike in unknown condition and sitting for some undetermined amount of time. At best, cosmetics, fluid change, tires and prolly fork seals and valves checked . Worst case all that plus might need internal seals, carbs cleaned if nothing is busted inside. If it turns over and has run sometime in the not to distant past it's worth it. Can buy the Chinese bodywork off fleabay or get nice but more expensive stuff from Tyga. Craig at Redline (prolly Rising Sun too) can get most any parts for these, just takes a couple weeks. I race an nc35. They are kickass big fun. Sound cool too :up:

17. usafstud

usafstud Well-Known Member

True. I just had 4 bikes and one car shipped over from italy when i moved from italy to ohio

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Why yes...yes it can.

[​IMG]

cha0s#242 likes this.
  19. jasonhise

If there was an icon on here for a "chub", I would post it now... Very Nice!

20. tomsljr

tomsljr Active Member