nastiest beer i ever put in my mouth

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, Mar 9, 2010.

1. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

In college we used to buy Classic Ice. It came in a "Keg Pack", an octagon box of 48 cans for $13. They occasionally would toss in a bonus can of Classic Ice Light. That shit was so bad it wasn't even worth playing drinking games with and was used to mess with the younger guys.

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I can't stand Guisness. Damn that shit is nasty.

Wachusett Brewery in Westminster, MA has a Blueberry that I really liked after I slammed my head and shoulder into the mountain really hard while trying out my new skis. :D

I usually don't like fruit flavored beers either. :p

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe you should quit buying Chinese knockoffs and try Guinness.

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:D

Shuddup

It wasn't the knock off. :tut:

And I like Chinese beer. :p

5. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

Surrly made in minneapolis. They have an assortment of ass drip in a can. they always try to give the shit away and no one will drink it. However beer snobs think its sliced bread.

6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

anyone had a "sour" beer?? typically called flanders red ales, or flanders style ale?? i have been hitting cask nights at the local breweries here around town, and im really getting hooked on sours. Karl Strauss made one called "Flan-Diddly-Anders" (simpsons reference) that i loved. Bought a whole growler. also, got this one called "Rodenbach Grand Cru" that was fantastic.

7. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

:stupid:

8. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

Molson Export LOL

9. 09bamaR6

09bamaR6 Well-Known Member

Yeti...kinda like motor oil with a hint of beer.

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

magic hat! :Puke: hippy shit :mad:

11. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Worst I ever had, and everyone in Pittsburgh loved, is Iron City...Shit was on tap everywhere in that town when I lived there...That, and Rolling Rock....Gives me dry heaves just thinking about those two...

Yuengling Bock, and Lager are my two "go to" beers...One of each mixed together is pretty damn good as well...

12. SquirrelMilker

SquirrelMilker Certifiable.

Dead Mans Ale. Thought it might have been a horrible decision when buying it, turned out to be just that. Couldn't even finish one. Tasted like beer I've thrown up that was rebottled.

All this talk of Yuengling is making me want to go to PA for some good beer! Wish they'd send some to KC!

13. superbikesupply

superbikesupply Well-Known Member

bud light or PBR are the worst.

i just brew my own. got 10 gallons of bass ale clone in the kegerator right now. getting ready to do a fat tire ranger clone this weekend. cant wait to see how it turns out!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  14. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Rolling Rock, couldn't even finish the bottle.

15. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I had some stuff last year, Tsing Tao, if I remember right.

Was good stuff.:up:

16. funsizeracing

funsizeracing Well-Known Member

If you drink fruit flavored beer or put fruit in your beer you have a drinking problem.
    Everyone around here loves BudLight Lime :Puke: Just nasty.

Float trips and camping require Stag or Hamms.

Road America? Spotted Cow all the way.

After a day of snowboarding I like a wheat beer or an IPA.

I've been buying a lot of Moose Drool and Vanilla Porter (can't remember who makes it ) lately.

17. Roger that on the Tsing Tao :up:

Worst - Miller Genuine Draft - put it back in the horse, please. Abita Purple Haze sounded cool - it wasn't. Chick beer.

18. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

you really have no clue what you're talking about. AB's are one of the highest rated ale's.

19. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

There is one that really wasn't all that great... I think it had more to do with the 10% alcohol content. I forget the name of it though. Limited run.

It's okay to put fruit in beer. The reason you put lime into a corona is to keep the flies out. If you've been out to Buttonwillow in August, you know what I mean - the flies are THICK out there. Small slice of orange with your Blue Moon is also acceptable.

20. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

If Iron City is the worst you've had then you haven't had nearly enough varieties of beer to drink. :D