1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARE you READY for the BEST change of your life?

Discussion in 'Other' started by a_racers_wife, Jan 24, 2011.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

my mom is into this same type of thing, only a different brand name.

admittedly, i do get some multivitamins regularly from her, and since taking them (knock on wood) i havent even gotten a common cold.

buuuuuuut, i dont pay for them and i dont intend to.

2. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

If the OP is the chick on the homepage pulling the wagon, I'm willing to let everything else slide...:up:

3. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

I don't think there's anyone debating any products or anything. I think the problem is someone with no post count came on advertising something without explaining what it is then acts like she's offended when questioned. God forbid we want to know her background or knowledge. Just another pyramid scheme of vitamins and bullshit. :beer:

4. 702gsxr750

702gsxr750 Member

As someone who also has a low post count, I've only posted a bike for sale and have "bumped" it...I thought the same thing when she sent me a PM on my bike, who is this racers wife with 5 posts? I can see that OP just joined in Jan 2011. Obviously this thread was the first post. Just sayin

And man you all have been pretty harsh. At least she didn't post in Bikes for Sale right? She did right by posting in "Other" - in case you haven't noticed - there are a zillion threads in there having NOTHING to do with motorcycles.

5. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Don't think it's harsh when it appears as a SPAM message then she gets her panties in a wad when questioned about it. And zillion is a bit of an overstatement. And it's the WERA board...what do you expect? Better have thick skin if you're going to post a miracle drug in here and not even explain what it is you're selling. Look at the title..."ARE you READY for the BEST change of your life?"....seriously...Billy Mays is dead.

6. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

Harsh or just a vehement disliking for cryptic sales threads?

7. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

None of those are listed as side effects of statin drugs. Is there a conspiracy I don't know about? My doctor (who went to a prominent university) told me the benefits outweight the risks. He also monitors me closely for any of the side effects some (but not all) people experience. I monitor myself as well, knowing what the side effects can be.

I'd like to be off statin medications, can you tell me how or point me in the right direction?

8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

totally agree with you... i was led astray by the thread itself.

and to the guy who says everyone was harsh: clearly you havent read many threads on here.

9. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

:down:

thanks for bumping this thread to 3 pages u pricks

10. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

:moon:

11. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

EAD. :D

12. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

speaking of harsh/ harshes :stupid:'s

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

OK, Now help me understand.

As I understand it, Lupus is an autoimmune disease, where an overactive immune system attacks the body of it's host.

So wouldn't boosting the immune system make the Lupus worse?

Most FDA approved treatments for Lupus suppress the immune system, not boost it.

14. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Well-Known Member

WTF?

This thread would be like my girlfriend coming in and lighting candles and shit in my garage/man-cave.

Get the fuck out and take your shit with you.

15. slowpoke387

slowpoke387 Well-Known Member

Just that name with the little underlines screams spam. A_Racers_Wife. Maybe this is the exception but alot. if not most of the stupid spam emails have this same format. Combine that with unrealistic promises in the title and there ya have it - cause for harshness.
    If you're going to promote something worth paying for, do yourself a favor and take more than 4 seconds to look into how to do it right.

16. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

You're welcome..:up:

17. 702gsxr750

702gsxr750 Member

hey...lets go for 4 pages...wth!

18. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

Who is the racer that you are the wife of and where does he race?
    Oh and does he corner low?

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Jason Aguilar from Ca maybe? She had his name in her sig for a hot second.

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Hell no.

I had an old girlfriend that did the Mary Kay, Pampered Chef thing. Next thing you know your friends start avoiding you because your old lady is a fucking salesman all the time.