1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARE you READY for the BEST change of your life?

Discussion in 'Other' started by a_racers_wife, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

maybe if you explained a little bit more...jsut a suggestion...kinda looks odd when you have so few posts and 3 are in this thread...give us more of an idea of what your talking about .

2. a_racers_wife

a_racers_wife Member

Over the years at the track, many people have come to me, asking how they can help their son, daughter, spouse, whomever, in dealing with or helping with many health issues such as eczema, asthma, diabetes, fibromyalgia, lupus, or even just increasing their performance and lower energy levels? What I do, Cody, for those people who want to help ease their loved ones suffering by getting them off statin drugs, and/or those who want to make their homes safer and free of toxins for their families by using non-toxic, chemical free household cleaners…is set up their customer accts and help them shop with an International Wellness Company. That’s it.

Is there an opportunity to make some money, absolutely! Was that my purpose in my original post? NO. Did I once, EVER say that I could help you MAKE MONEY??! NOPE. All I said was “I can help you get better, safer products in your home and SAVE money”.

3. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

ok ill bite.....my wife has lupus....what would be an example of getting her off the drugs that she is on...not that she is but im curious

4. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Yeah, cause that's obviously what it looks like when you make a post claiming to be able to help people without actually stating what it is you're going to do or why or what you're offering. Had you posted this in your original message, don't you think that makes a little more sense? Obviously you lack any common sense. So why the hell would I trust you to anything else? Seriously. Get better safer products in your home - Yeah, that tells us a lot. And you only have a 3-4 post count...forgive us for having the lack of ability to read your peon mind and figure out what you're trying to do. :up:

5. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Educate me. What's wrong with statin drugs?

6. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

then why post this in a motorcycle forum?

7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Because she was brainwashed at a training seminar.

She believes it. Seriously.

8. a_racers_wife

a_racers_wife Member

As lupus is an autoimmune disease, our supplements can’t cure the condition, they can help. Our vitamins can help with boosting the immune system. Our Oligo helps protect antioxidants 5 times better than the leading vitmins. Our cleaning supplies are going to help with cleaning and disinfecting the home without all the harsh chemicals that can impact autoimmune diseases as well.

9. a_racers_wife

a_racers_wife Member

Statin drugs are used to improve blood cholesterol levels, but they can make people feel very miserable. As far as any drugs go, most people would agree that they'd rather not take a heavy duty medication with harmful side effects such as possibly causing stroke, blindness, headaches, and even death! They just aren't good or safe for you.

10. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Are you trained in medicine?

11. a_racers_wife

a_racers_wife Member

I'm not claiming to be a Doctor and no I am not "trained" in medicine.

I DO, however, have a passion for health and wellness and I love being able to help people FEEL better.

12. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

So you're offering this for free?

13. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That can equate to seriously harming or killing people by advising on topics you don't fully understand.

Not a really smart move.

14. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

this must be her husband talking now....

15. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

But she probably stayed at a Holiday Inn last night...so she's an expert.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I am ready for a change!!!

[​IMG]

17. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

Ya know, when I started reading the posts from OP as well as parts of the website and noticed how statements were carefully worded the first thing that came to my mind was "Melaleuca". After some light interweb searching I hit the nail directly on the head!

Anyone care to know the real story behind this nonsense?

18. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

:confused:

19. ton

ton Arf!

are you trained in ANY scientific field? (and by trained, i mean have a degree. preferably from a prominent university)

20. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Just googled 'melaleuca', 'nuff said.