1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. TBSgraphics

TBSgraphics Well-Known Member

it was a nov. i think 05'? long gone history....it was like 33-34degress, rain/snow... awful weather... but I withdrew on sat, looking for sun's refund, never happened, but I figured the club there was so small and everything for a race weekend gets paided out ahead, figure the club just didnt(couldnt) ppay refunds like that, so never really pressed it after the few times... but still remember...;)

2. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Must've been a REALLY long time ago!

3. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

woah! that was a long time ago then! :D

4. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Standard policy is to issue credits, which are kept track of in the tower. If you asked for a refund at the track and I okayed it, you would have been able to pick it up in the tower that day. After the fact, it would become a credit. But, anyway, sometimes shit does happen, but we do our best. Obviously, everyone can't be kept happy, that's just impossible with pretty much any business.

And yes Trussdude did race, and has an offer to come race my bike anytime he'd like. Bring Mr. Short, don't think I've ever met him although I have a title with his name on it...lol

5. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

i did a trackday with mr.short a few weekends ago! got up to speed fast! even though his r6 was painted in gay ass colors (florida gator colors) :D

6. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

I just got back from the gym.

7. R1 Brian

R1 Brian Well-Known Member

March 05 there were snow flurries in the morning, and unlimted supersport was the first race. I remember Roger offering our race entries back if we wanted, but we still raced. Roger is by far the best sportsman/track owner/all around good guy I have ever seen in the race community. We drove 4 hours for a trackday, where my friend crashed in the frst session. Roger took parts off his personal bike so Chris could ride the weekend.. I have never heard anyone say a single bad word about him. He is what defines the word first class

8. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

ever get your $ back?

9. Blackgt76

Nop not yet

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Roman, relax, the check is in the mail.

11. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Man I love this thread. I know who not to deal with if I ever need something.

Too bad I read the last 4 pages too fast with nothing to do at work, what will I do today.

As stated... the checks in the mail bro. Kind of like Clark Griswalds Christmas Bonus, a year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club. Its the gift that keeps on giving, all year long.

12. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

dammit i'm late on this one - but a good read this morning :D

What a douchelord with the running around and holding said deposit an sending post office snail mail w/ no tracking number :Poke:

Hope you get your money roman :up:

13. gixpeed

gixpeed Member

Roger, your reputation was tarnished when you adamantly stood up for the seller, defending him and making up lame excuses for him, taking his side.

Deposits are considered a sign of good faith, usually refundable unless stated in writing.

Seller should have returned Black's money in a timely manner(within a week) regardless of drama. He didn't.

Black did the right posting this "drama" here to warn others of unscrupulous people selling shit on this board.

14. Blackgt76

Listen here focker, i mean MR doyle. I actually have a legal thing with my Inverstor relations business and i thought of you. Whats that good ol saying??????????? You think of a bobo and he appears, well there ya go, i attracted ya with my thoughts.

How are you doing my friend?

15. Blackgt76

I did receive a postal money order today refunding my deposit. SO................. BRIAN EVES IS NOT A THIEF.

Who knows how this whole thing woulda worked out if i didnt post here on WERA.

16. gixpeed

gixpeed Member

Dumb people shouldn't breed, let alone marry their kin.

17. gixpeed

gixpeed Member

Brian Eves is a would-be thief. Had he not returned your $ then he would be a thief. (Hey nice play on words if I must say so...pat-pat on my back)

I also liked the way the NM boys kept saying how they would bend over backwards......for each other. Looks like they bend over for each other too.

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

:D

How's that foot/leg doing??

19. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Blackgt76

Walking good, showed it in a few dumb asses in past year. JUst about to settle on the lawsuit.