1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

I sent this POS a $500 deposit on a bike, he sold the bike to someone else on this board and now wont respond to my phone calls. His "buddy" ASMATECH, was the one who posted the bike for sale on here who now refuses to return any of my pms.

Stay away...................

2. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Hmm, I know both the people in question here, details? How long ago did you send the deposit? How long was that supposed to hold the bike? I'm really, really curious.

3. Blackgt76

deposit sent around tgiving no specific date was set i did mention in will b a few weeks before i can get a truk there. he sold bike for more to someone else him and amsatech been both dodgin me. im writing this from my fone once i get home i can go more into details.

4. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

I bought the bike, but it was not for more.

5. Blackgt76

hmmmmmmm in your pm you said you paid more then he sold it to me for regardless he owes me my deposit back which is 500 bucks

6. flyingpig70

I paid for having it shipped, so yeah, I paid a little more.

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

8. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

$500 would be worth my time to go over and give him a visit

9. ChaseIntegra

ChaseIntegra Member

Someone's head would roll over $500. Why can't people be worth a sh!t anymore and be stand up citizens. You should have had your deposit back the next day. I'd recommend using PayPal if you didn't.

10. alocker

alocker Well-Known Member

This type of thing can happen, but the seller should have called you and said he has a buyer, so pick it up or its gone and returned the deposit.

Has there been any contact since you left the deposit?

11. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

Maybe he doesn't have internet. Or his phone is off. But he's probably ignoring you.

12. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I wonder if Flyingpig knew that ASMATech and his dude received a $500 deposit for the bike prior to him buying it?

:Pop:

13. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

14. flyingpig70

What business of mine is that?

15. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

? You wouldn't see a problem with that? Undercutting, backstabbing, stealing a sale, or whatever you would call it?

If you did know about it, just seems kinda shady on your part.....
    The way I see it, it makes you an accomplice with Brian Eves and ASMATech for stealing Black's $500.

IF you knew about it, obviously the moral and decent thing to do would have been to walk away from the deal.

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

just adds dramatic embellishment to the story! :D

17. flyingpig70

I guess.....;)

18. flyingpig70

I suppose I should now, just to please you and your sewing circle, research absolutely everything I buy. I had no idea on what was going on. I heard it was back up for sale, and I paid for it, all of it, no deposit.... It is none of my business, and I will not lose sleep over it.

19. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I respectfully disagree.

If in 2 months time, the buyer had not set a date for a final purchase/pickup and a new buyer shows up. the only "shadiness" is on the seller.

He should have contacted Black GT and said something to the effect:
    I need you to pay an full and I will store your bike for you a bit longer or I have a buyer and I need to move this thing and I will get you a refund on you deposit.

the new buyer did not Steal anything IMO as it had not been purchased yet. any shadiness is all on the seller and the seller needs to pay up the deposit NOW.

This same would hold true if Black GT had paid in full. the new buyer is not to blame if the seller has no morals.

I have been screwed by sellers before, I cant blame other buyers for a seller not honoring a prior arrangement.

20. MrPaulo

MrPaulo Member

Ugh. Shitty.

I hope everything gets worked out for you.