1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip Yates, not here, please.

Discussion in 'General' started by dumbass, Jan 25, 2011.

1. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha

...wait, that's not a joke?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should have changed it to pussy I guess.

Anonymous stupidity is such a waste.

Should be interesting when you show with a camera crew and are removed form the property.... ;) I don't tolerate harassing people well. I don't take anonymous bullshit well. Basically you're batting 1000 right now.

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What's your name then so we may know who we are making fun of?

4. dumbass

dumbass Member

5. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Curses. Foiled again.

7. dumbass

dumbass Member

Sean,

We feel disrespected. We follow the rules to a "T" to race in our class. I feel he was made an exception for advertisement. Yes, I'm using him, unfairly, to gain interest in my rant towards the situation. I'll stop.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's truly funny is his machine is not even close to as fast as the bikes that are the proper machines for the class. It had less than nothing for true HWT machines.

Our rules cover performance indexing quite clearly, maybe you should try actually knowing them prior to running your mouth.

The electric bike isn't in the right place, you are correct about that. In it's current incarnation it's about as fast as a clubman, maybe LWT machine tops. However I put it in HWT to make sure that when the LW riders got beat they would be doing so by a faster rider in a much larger displacement class, so they could at least bow out gracefully. Sadly that hasn't occurred, now they have you as their protector doing them more harm than getting beat on the racetrack did. Sad really.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

There is email...

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

From the results it looks like HWT SB and HWT SS.
    Yates didn't finish first in either race so it must be one of the four or five people that finished behind him that is posting anonymously.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the days of Facebook? Puhleeese. It is infinitely better to receive your smackdown in public.:D

12. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

Any Mod or Admin can simply check the OP's IP address and figure out who it is...

But still a good entertainment value post! :up:

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

With WERA, there is a class for everyone! It's part of the resurgence. Stop complaining.

:D

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Oh I've got to keep up with this one. Should be legendary. :D

15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

That. +1.

16. dumbass

dumbass Member

I know it's lame and I'm not trying to be a total dick.

I was trying to interject humor into a situation that has been talked about in the SB class since the Fontana race. I figured this is the place to generate more conversation about the subject of advertising, race rules/classes, and pissed off racers.

I admit that I come off poorly. I also admit that I'm probably not the best spokesperson for the subject. Was just frustrated today, know of someone who made the little image and thought I would carry on with it.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You aren't racing in your class. You are racing in a larger displacement class. You want an idea of a proper HW laptime? Look at Randolph's times. When you can come close to those and are still being beaten by the pizza delivery bike you might have a valid complaint. Until that point you're bitching because you guys thought you'd have a lightly contested class you could be competitive in on obviously much much slower machines.

Chris Boileau in LWT SB - 1:39.644 on an SV.

Chip's fastest time? 1:39..792

Wanna guess what the fastest time for an actual HW Twin was? I'll give you a hint, it was more than 9 seconds slower than the electric bike.

You don't like performance indexing? I'm sorry but quit trying to use other people to bitch and quit trying to make up excuses why you should be winning classes in which your bike has absolutely no place being other than as a second or in your case 3rd or 4th class. You chose a LW Twin. If you want to beat Chip I'd suggest you buy a HW Twin, then there won't be any issues for you.

18. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Who is Chip Yates and what kind of bike does he have?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's really funny is check the bike that beat him. Ducati air cooled 1000. I love my Hyper but I'm not going to pretend it's a Heavyweight Twin.

20. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

An electric one.