1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip Yates, not here, please.

Discussion in 'General' started by dumbass, Jan 25, 2011.

1. dumbass

dumbass Member

Dear Chip,

I understand your ego and ambitions but, please take them both elsewhere. I joined WERA to enjoy motorcycle racing and to get out of my rat race life of advertising and the American way of the all mighty dollar. Unfortunately, WERA has tagged along, as a business, to use you to promote their program. I'm torn. I want WERA to succeed but, not this way. Not by selling out.

They put you, with your bike into a class that was meant as a Stock race class. You're racing a full production race motorcycle. They put you in a Twin cyclinder class. I don't think you have twin cylinders. There's countless other reasons your bike doesn't pass specs but since WERA needs the advertising they are willing to sell out for it. WERA decided to crap on a class that, technically, only has 3 racers in it. I guess the monies paid by those 3 riders don't count towards their enjoyment or sponsors.

Simply, Chip, you should keep you machine in the rightful place. Even though WERA agreed that doesn't make it right. I hope you can continue to succeed without continuing to tarnish WERA's good name and the folks that play here.

I, humbly, present you with this trophy:

All images used with permissions and proper copyrights.

2. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Trophy looks used.

4. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

This is going to be amazing.

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Anymouse posts are always my favorite!:clap:
    IN.

… and shit.

6. MV

MV Well-Known Member

trophy donated by Wingnukts co-worker.

15 pages min. :up:

7. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

If this meant so much to you why couldn't you use your real name to post this?

Coward...

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any mouse?

9. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

Damn, dont they give those trophies out at firebird, too?

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

It's Navy speak for anonymous.

11. dumbass

dumbass Member

I'm hardly anonymous. Just a cute name and doing some sites from work is a pain.

I am having the official trophy created as we speak. I will present it to him if he shows up at any more events that I am at. With camera crew in tow.

12. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

If you're gonna call someone a coward please have the decency to identify yourself. ;)

13. darylbowden

Where did the trophy go?

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

What class should it be in?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is Zippy your given name?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think wingnutks' coworker hid it.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Camera crew? It's JRP!

That is the fastest name change I've ever seen. It literally changed as I clicked on the thread.

18. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Yes.

19. darylbowden

Well, now it's most certainly used. And probably smells of astroglide.

20. 418

418 Expert #59

What class did he run?

I'd think the only two it would be eligible for by the current rulebook would be either F1 or F2?

Which I think all classes have to powered by gasoline, so is it technically legal for any classes at all?