1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1979 Yamaha Daytona Special FS

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bullockcm, Jan 5, 2011.

1. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Nice bike... GLWTS

3. bullockcm

Bump, offers? No one is even going to insult me and tell me I am asking way to much? Prefer not to have to Ebay it...

4. dirt899

dirt899 Active Member

Hi,
    It's a sweet bike an I would love to have it. I had one in the early 80's and loved it dearly. I just can't justify that kind of money for another bike at this time. Good luck with the sale. After taxes who knows?
    Thanks for showing it.
    Phil

5. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Your mother is a hamster and your father stinks of elderberries. Your asking way too much.

Feel better? :p

6. bullockcm

Slightly, although does that mean Charles is my mother or does he own my mother? If we only knew where to obtain some premium wine maybe my father could stink of grapes instead. :Poke:

7. charles

charles The Transporter

1. Charles can provide you with 25 lb 'Fighting Hampsters.'

2. Mark can provide you with premium wines, lots of it.

3. Bring money.

8. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Bought one new in 79 ....but it got into a fight with a car and lost. cool bike good luck with the sale !!!

9. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Touchee! :up:

BTW- I had one back in the early 90's....chambers, ported cyls, ss brake lines, WP shocks....a real nice bike, but some scumbags stole it while I was at work. Never recovered.:(

10. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

price does seem a bit high. but who knows.most everything is a buyers market these days.what sort of offers have you gotten?

11. Bill 306

Bill 306 Flying Scotsman

Beautiful bike. Nice flowing lines. I cant remember that model being sold in the UK. The rounded tank looks like my 1981 LC.
    Good luck with the sale. Its a piece of history that deserves a good home.