New law in CA: police don't need a warrant to go through your cellphone.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GSVR 946, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Why don't you die in a fiery car crash, you crabby sumbitch.

2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Sorry to PC and you.

I've have somethings pissing me off for the last week or so and I've been taking it out on you guys.

My apologies. :up:

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Hey douchewhistle, I *pay* for the goods and services that the Kommiefornians build, design and supply for me. You wanna tell your saline-filled, tan-in-a-canned brethren that their products are no longer wanted or needed in the wider world beyond the Sierra Nevadas? I'm sure you'll have a grand ol' time selling shit to each other back and forth, without any influx of outside cash...or raw materials for all those products that you're so keen on keeping for yourself.

Now go make me a fucking Orange Julius, ya twit! :Poke:

4. H8R

No California for you. Two weeks.

5. pickled egg

Bite me. I'm not giving up my MacBook. :D

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

It's all good, brutha. I hope everything is ok.

7. H8R

My wife wants to get a breast reduction.

ohhh the horror!

j/k

Nahhh it just work and some dickwads who think my time is free, and not as important as theirs...and that I should be happy watching them buy themselves new shit while they continue to pay me late, then later, then even later. The funny thing is that I'm hoping this year that trackside vending will make up enough of that pay that I can quit doing design for the aforementioned dickwads.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We here in georgia will be happy to send you whatever surplus we have received.

Bark up another tree.:p

9. pickled egg

Hey Gianni.

Harden the f@ck up. And cut your daughter's hair. :Poke:

:crackup:

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

DWLLWGAF?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sorry dude. Di(kwads always win.

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

When ya feel like ya gotta H8 just go ahead and masterb8.

Hope this year is better for ya GiGi.

13. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

Don't worry. This bankrupt state environment is awesome!

They can't afford any more cops. The cops in California are paid WAY too much money. I can't tell you the last time I saw one.:)

14. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

They are all off on disability... from this week's Economist:
    82% of senior California Highway Patrol officers discover a disabling injury about a year before they retire

Part of an excellent article about the avarice, greed and sense of entitlement of public sector unions...

15. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

They can search my computers and phones all they want. Encryption is a wonderful thing.

16. pickled egg

Well don't you fret, Kommiefornia, we've got rampant stupidity running through the halls of our legislature, too.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=899638

Please, oh please, let the new GOP majorities in both House and Senate flush this horseshit before Governor Hide-Under-The-Desk gets wind of it.

17. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

Why would they want my cellphone, they go to work and have way more shit to use than I even possess.

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Hola Hippie! I mean, H8R.:Poke:

Hope all is well.

The concept/voice, I have heard before but I be prudent or at the very least exercise some caution with regards to some of the certainties/assertions/guarantees/confidence that I interpret you are displaying, considering the State of Caliornia has no friggin' drinking water. :D

Are you sure you want to play the independent, self-reliant card?

If I was CA's neighbor or had some water, I would gladly tell you to keep you money. However, I will be requiring a higher fee for the delivery of water.

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Gigi Awesome :up:

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Some here (not me) may question if you deserve all the money you claim is owed you.