1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopper to BSB?!

Discussion in 'General' started by GSVR 946, Dec 8, 2010.

1. LWGP

LWGP Well-Known Member

2. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

:crackup:

No offense John, but people have been saying this stuff about Hopper for years and you kept defending him. Guess you were just too close since you've known him for so long.

As for all the other people that have been on Hoppers nutsack for the past few years...Told ya so!

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

4. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

5. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

I think JU should post a poll with all potential candidates and let the bbs decide! :D

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Someone go yank Lopez out of his squad car... Kill to see that dude ride again.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Here's an idea, why not wait until John actually confirms he has an open seat before you tell him who you'd hire in his situation? I know, not much fun in that but just a smidge less annoying than the usual BBS special olympics.

8. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Wow. I must have missed all the in-the-know posts that revealed that his right wrist didn't work or predicted that he'd tell me he was ready to win when he wasn't! I wish I had read those!:up:

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

just read this whole thread...:wow: total bummer

10. julrich

11. julrich

None of it matters. I don't make rider choices based on what the BBS thinks, and posting opinions on the BBS isn't the same as funding an actual program.

Somebody asked me a direct question, and I answered it. I probably should have ignored it...

12. 418

418 Expert #59

So did this Hopkins deal not happen because of the misleading on Hopkins part, or because you think he won't be healthy come next year?

Just asking, I thought you guys were getting going pretty good towards the end of the year.

13. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

JU, would a moto2 venture be much more expensive than running multiple bikes in AMA?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Since that's the case, I think you should hire. . . :D

15. redtailracing

:crackhead: but i like where you're going with this

16. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

I'm available for hire if you need any help in team decisions in the future. Will work for time on a Superbike...

:D

17. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

With such little wrist movement you would think you would be able to tell just watching the guy sign the contract...:Poke::D

18. styles

styles The untrained eye

Nay! I think I speak for most people when I say I enjoy the insider's perspective. It's pretty educating.

19. redtailracing

:stupid:

20. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

Must be left handed... :D