Does anybody know deadbeat racer Bill Kotinek or his wife Mary Kotinek #187?

Discussion in 'General' started by D-Swens, Nov 11, 2010.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

A guy who has encountered a few people like this, during my 38 years in the business.

It isn't what they say they're gonna do that counts, it's what they actually do that counts, and most deadbeats will say anything to stall, make any promise, and never pay.

2. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Oh great another internet bully :crackup::Poke:

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

WE PREFER TO BE CALLED E-THUGS!

get it right or suffer!

[​IMG]

4. bumpskiis

bumpskiis Well-Known Member

Hate to hear about this kind of stuff. Good that things may be on the way to recovery though. Drew is an awesome guy, and great to deal with. People ask me who did my bodywork all the time...

[​IMG]

5. mountain lion

mountain lion Well-Known Member

Not surprised if it's just another stall...keep the harassment up until paid in full. :)

6. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

One of the first things I learned in the motorcycle business is "Nothing leaves my shop until the bill is paid. Period." I have a few longtime clients who can tell me "I mailed the check today" and I will ship, but for everybody else, you pay, then I ship, deliver or whatever. It means that when your stuff leaves, our transaction is concluded, and I don't have to ever resort to alternative collection methods. That also means that when I see you at the track, or at the diner, we are friends and I can be nice to you. We haven't gone down a negative road together.

7. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

That may work great for a retailer. Dealing with agencies and businesses can be a little more complicated.

8. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

*cough*cough* Understatement of the year *cough*cough*

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Yeah, and I'm so naive that I didn't know that. We're talking retail here. Front door, strangers, etc.

10. LWGP

LWGP Well-Known Member

this place is a lot like 4chan, but we use our powers for GOOD!

11. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Hope it all works out for you Andrew. I'm gong to need some bodywork painted in the next few months for next season and I'll prob be PMing you for some prices!

Don't worry, I'm not concerned about fees. heh.

12. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=826069272

ways to get in touch with people.

use their emails
    first and last names
    use facebook
    use myspace
    intellius.com

Another good thing to do if they are on myspace message the people that is on their top 4/6/8
    Messsage people on their facebook. Get everyone involved.

Need someone tracked let me know. Robert Duncan still owes me over $1000+ for a bike that only lasted 2 minutes on the track.

Type their first and last name on a facebook status or a wall post. Facebook works like google, on the search menu on top if you type any key word or name at the bottom of the search page it finds anything or everything that has to do with those keywords. let everyone on facebook who searches for them know what they are!!!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  13. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i love working with the racing community and was very proud of the wera bbs that came to the help of swenson with this issue, so proud that i felt the need to post it over on apriliaforum, however there is always one in the bunch that seems to think otherwise of the help you members extended to swenson

i cant believe the post by ozman2downs

when we loose all sense of trust, in my opinion we loose as human beings

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216607

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What a douche bag.

15. chickenpants

chickenpants Well-Known Member

No, what a looser

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

So Drew only works with certain colors?:Poke:

Looks, hope, things are moving forward?

17. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I hear ya. Or when someone calls you in a panic to get something done for them, you save them a ton of $$ and then they b*tch about the bill and stiff you. At least with retail there is something to reposes...

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Swens your resonse to that low self esteem suffering douche on the Ape forum was spot on and well said. Nicely done. :rock:

19. Me too. They are reading it though :)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Let me guess, he went to school at a prominent university? :crackup:

Gotta love someone with absolutely no experience in the field they're discussing but since he went to law school he knows everything about the situation.