1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBoz's move to Jordan. Why? Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Nov 9, 2010.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Just curious what some of you think on his move. Pat Clark denied the allegations of Yamaha witholding parts/taking back parts but BBoz said numerous times during the season that the bike was improving as Yamaha provided more parts. Also, the Jordan bikes are no doubt fast but being the only SBK team in the US on Ktec could be a liability with everyone else on the Swedish stuff. Zemke did suffer with rear grip issues in 2010. I'm curious if they stick with ktec for 2011? Let the flaming begin....

2. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Im sure Boz did what was good for him.Gotta make that $ Who are they going to keep between Yates and Zemke..Or thery scrapping them both?..
    Whats K-tec have to do with anything?..If its working for them well i guess its all good.Liability...lol

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  3. Chip

Chip Registered

There are two reasons why anybody does anything in racing...

1.) Money

2.) Perception of competitiveness or lack there of...

4. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

K-tec make great products. I think Zemke was struggling do to him weighing 140lbs on a 1000 lol. Yates did not have the same problems Zemke had. I hope they keep them all bc I like all of them.

5. Kevo

Kevo Well-Known Member

You said it Chip!!!

6. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

3.) Glutton for punishment

4.) Chicks?

:D

7. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Neither did McCormick...

8. Chip

Chip Registered

The chicks are the reason why any man does anything.....

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It seems like I remember Russell saying early in the year that Zemke was the only one running K-tec. I don't think the Jordan team was running it, just the NG team.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

make that paper BBoz!!

11. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

lil birdies told me that Pat Clarke has pulled back from Attack/Kawi.....no racing Kawi's in 2011...got too much going on... thus one reason Ben jumped to the 23 team (no pun intended)...i hope Attack can keep going with the kawi dream and throw Eboz on it..i love Eboz one of the last cool cats....

Then again i could be wrong... it is the wera board... :rolleyes:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

BBoz check must have cleared. :up:

13. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I think I heard Jake was the only one on Ktech also.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Website says we're wrong. Shows K-Tech on both bikes

http://www.23race.com/jordan.html

15. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

What? No more cool cats? Are they extinct?

16. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Didn't eboz just run a race on that bike at a WERA event in Vegas? Can't believe nothing on the site.

17. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

No. That was a Jedi mind trick...you saw nothing.

18. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

I heard he ran off the track three times in the same session and was running in the 20's or something.

19. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

No that was Chris Clark......... and sometimes he would go out on the bike dressed as Eboz

20. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

This switch makes one wonder - oh well, its done , on ward to next season ! :beer: