1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Hero

Discussion in 'General' started by Penal Code, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Penal Code

Penal Code Banned

Ok, so Random Hero has been permanently banned from this board for being an "ass hole." Whatever, that is between Mongo and him. However, he has sold a pit bike and a race bike and all of the contact info is in his inbox. He sent Mongo an email so that he could get this info from his forum inbox and Mongo told him tough shit. So if you purchased a bike from Hero email him at

Mongo banned him for whatever reason but it seems unconscionable that he would prevent a forum member from receiving the goods they paid for. Since this is an interstate transaction over the wires, there is a federal statute preventing interference with a business transaction of this nature. I think the 10th Circuit actually ruled on a case with similar circumstances last year. Not wise.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Woohoo - more stupid to ban!

Luke played a dumbass game for a long time, he caused this, his actions. If he couldn't be smart enough to let people he's selling items to know his email then he's an even bigger idiot than I ever expected.

As for your legal bullshit - seriously? :crackup: I'll see you and the dumbass in court.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I think all of you need to grow the f*ck up and stop acting like a bunch middle school kids. You don't like someone, don't come to their play ground. Easy enough...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The emails I'm getting are hilarious too :D

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

freaking awesome!

i still call him a punk ass for not doing what he said and leaving a lonmg time ago.

the funny part is that ill bet he is here reading and getting more and more pissed as the seconds pass by.:beer:

can we get a link to the thread please?:crackup:

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

How many times are you going to get sued today??? :)

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, if I'm having a bad day all I have to do is come to this board and I'm back smiling again...tks dudes......and dudettes....:beer:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, according to Penis Code I have the feds to worry about - all because he didn't write down a phone number.... :crackup:

9. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

bwahahahahaha....bwaaaahhhhahahaha! i love it. i wish you'd ban all those f'n d'bags!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  10. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Nothing like starting your week out with full on beebs entertainment!

:Pop:

11. Robby-Bobby

WHAT the effing duece!!!

someone post a link to the thread in question!

anyone thinking about getting any kind of authorities involved is a sad, sad soul.

ps, skip you suck motherfucker!

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have to agree, it has made me smile a lot today :D

13. XACT-Man

At least 5 pages.....

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What thread? The final straw one? I don't remember which it was sorry.

You should be able to search his username for the entire body of work that led up to it.

15. soarertt

soarertt I hate electric legs

man, this is getting worse then floridasportbikers

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm suing Mongo for eating all the pie.

17. XACT-Man

That too must be a "Federal Statute"........:up:

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

if they were feasible, there would be a whole lotta people going after The Mong.

19. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Just so you're clear - it's a publically accessible message board with specific rules plainly outlined for all to see; there is also no expectation of privacy, nor 'ownership' by members of what's contained in their BBS mailboxes.

Furthermore, understand that denying a person access to a BBS because the owner(s) of the board determined the person did not conform with the rules is a perfectly legitimate action (provided the rules are not discriminatory, which in this case they are not).

Finally, there is no interference in 'wire transfers' as you claim; there was no exchange of assets handled by the BBS or it's owners. No re-routing of funds, no denial of payment, and no theft. Just the termination of membership to a public board because the user couldn't control themselves.

20. Robby-Bobby

this sucks! i cannot find any thread recently where he was selling parts.

its my day off and i need more entertainment.