Are you ready for some Footballllllllllll?

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexdouble-R, Sep 9, 2010.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Giants 1-0...Cowboys lose...now if only the Jets lose it will be a super great weekend, instead of just a great weekend :D

2. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Ogh Yea. Great game other than Randy Crying like a little bitch..at the end. But the team did show and they played well and D looked better than pre-season games that s for sure. Bill must of had a little talk with them..HAHAHAHA

3. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I like Randy, hopefully he gets to stay another 2-3 years :up:

4. Alexdouble-R

Agreed, I hate the Jets!!!! hoping Rex Ryan gets fired this season, dude talks too much!!! The Jets are way overrated, they suck!
    Glad New England plays them twice, we will show them who their Daddy is :up:

5. Alexdouble-R

awwwwww POOR Jets hahahaha

Pats win, Colts, Chargers and Jets lose!!! can't ask for more ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry @$$ Offense!!!

[​IMG]

That was my heterism for the day lol

6. six6two

six6two AWD

:(

It's ok. That's one good thing about the NFL, nothing matters until after you make the playoffs.:D

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

tough game to watch last night....the Jets did everything they possibly could do to lose that game...and thankfully they did :)

8. Alexdouble-R

Yes sir just be glad u dont have to play us anymore in the regular season lol
    hope ur races went better than the game did for the Bengals :D

9. Alexdouble-R

10. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

11. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

12. Alexdouble-R

FUCKERS, Didn't know about that. :down:
    still I'm sure the Jet players were not as good looking as the Pats players were :D

13. Alexdouble-R

That helmet catch was arghhh (Painful memory) Well I’m honored to say that I’ve met and talked to Rodney Harrison a few times, I even got a few fantasy tips from him last year lol
    The first thing I wanted to ask him when I 1st him was about that last Superbowl game and that play in specific but I knew better not to ask that question. :D
    If it was painful for me an avg fan I can't imagine how he felt like and prolly still feels about that play.
    That was an incredible play by David Tyree, Rodney was all over him and had one hand in between the helmet and the ball, Rodney’s other hand on Tyree’s back pulling his Jersey WTH? !!!
    Tyree just never let go of that ball man :(
    A game a lot of us will never forget, don’t care if u like or hate the Pats/Giants. Biggest upset ever FML! :mad:

With that being said thanks for bringing back this painful memories PUNK!!! lol

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  14. tomseviltwin

Now that's cool, him shooting the shit with you.

I'll take a shot at a Pats fan whenever I can. :Poke: I grew up a Steelers fan with family in southwest PA but living where I do I know what its like to take shots, too. :beer: I had to live through superbowl XXX, too and at least the loss to the Giants was respectable. :eek:

That being said and with my season expectations of an abysmal season alleviated at least for one week...

[​IMG]

:D

15. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

You must have only started following them after they started winning then :D

16. Alexdouble-R

U are right I didnt know what Football was in the early 90's since I was only 6 and I was still living in Colombia South America, not Columbia SC :D
    I didnt really like Football until a few years back when some 1 took the time to explain all the rules I watched a full game, it was on from there.
    My fav, soccer team in Colombia was all blue so that's why I started liking the Pats + Tom brady is much better looking than all the other QBs in the league so I had to go with them :D

hahahaha

17. Alexdouble-R

I will bet you a WERA CYCLING KIT that the steelers won't WIN a SB this year. what u think?
    we also play u guys in week 9 :beer:

18. tomseviltwin

Don't know about the SB.... but how about a small wager over week 9? Made payable to the Airfence Fund or Red Flag Fund?

19. Alexdouble-R

You GOT IT! :up:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

anyone watching Pittsburgh?