1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete Ducati 848 Race package NEW NEVER RACED!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tye1138, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Sammy901

Sammy901 Well-Known Member

2. nickmick

nickmick Active Member

To be fair, that is what "unemployment" is. A gov'ment run "unemployment insurance" program.

i mean, you do pay into it, with taxes.

but, for him to collect unemployment without even looking for a job is ridiculous, then to go racing on top of it!?

3. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

I agree with you, but it's not vacation money for a person that is perfectly capable of working that refuses to look for a job and still pursue some expensive hobbies...which you agree with too :)

4. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

:crackup:Ya gotta love the BBM. I guess this was what T.O. meant when he said get ya popcorn ready:Pop:

Robfromc....you're a plummer? I wish you were here in Atlanta with good rates..I need my basement bathroom done! dayam!....oh well, back to the drama..hahahahahha

5. Trimmed Jennis

Trimmed Jennis Well-Known Member

someone should send this guys story to fox news or something....

6. tmakeithot

tmakeithot Member

This is the funniest shit that I've read in a long time.... I think you guys have beatten this poor guy enough.... Then again fuckem keep it coming!!!!

7. CHEFROUGE!

CHEFROUGE! Active Member

The drama, I am glued to this :Poke:

8. Paddy

Paddy Member

Sorry, I just had to post. I just want to be able to say 10 years from now that I was a small part of what will go down as a historical thread.

9. UberRacing

UberRacing Well-Known Member

so did the bike ever sale????

10. onepointone

onepointone Well-Known Member

Haha. I wasn't familar with this guy. I saw the bike the other day and thought the list was impressive. I then noticed the thread was 8 pages long, so i read through the whole thing. Definitely an epic thread. What a peice of shit for building this on unemployment..

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I cannot believe work and moving is keeping me from this place. :)

12. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

These 8 pages just made my day. Can't believe I missed this one. This Ty dude blows goats.:tut:

13. vance

vance *

Originally Posted by tye1138
    "I currently work THREE jobs to make ends meet. Sadly, only 1 of them is paying enough to survive, the other two are results driven."

That could very well be the funniest thing I've ever read:D

14. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

15. Jesse Davis

Jesse Davis Well-Known Member

this guy is the epitome of everything that is wrong with motorcycle racing today.

16. king tony

king tony Well-Known Member

17. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

18. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Looks like Tye has employment or career A.D.D. Pick one and stick with it and maybe you could make some money.

19. Quiks66

Quiks66 Billy the Kid

He has many irons in the fire but has yet to brand a damn thing.

20. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

You really need to adjust your priorities. :D