1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete Ducati 848 Race package NEW NEVER RACED!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tye1138, Feb 28, 2010.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"tyesISadoucher"

:up:

2. 1hot03r1

1hot03r1 Well-Known Member

Tye's a douche. This guy claims to have all this custom stuff done on a frame that has 14.5K miles on it and charge 20K for the bike. Hell i could buy my neighbors Nick Hayden 848 for less than that, or better yet I can buy Larry Pegram's AMA Race 848 with all the custom stuff done the right way for about 8 grand less.... And the face that he built this bike off of the hard working man's money that pays taxes while he sits on his @ss waiting for his weekly check to spend it on more race stuff is retarded. That's why this weeks Douche Bag award goes to Tye..... Thanks for playing Dumb@ss.

3. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Yea for that kind of dough this dumbass should have been straight up. I know cats that would shoot a mutha over a 20K shady deal. I hope EDR didn't do any motorwork on this bike!!!:D TYE BEAT MY MEAT MANG!!!!:up:

4. Ducman491

Ducman491 Member

Here, ducati.ms, and Speedzilla.

5. ChromeDinette

ChromeDinette Member

SoCalMoto, DucSpot...

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You could buy one of Larry's Superbike motors and shove it into a rolling chassis for less.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008...rcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ca881ce6d

7. robfromc

robfromc nice member

whats the address? Im gunna start feeding my shepard some lima beans :Puke:

8. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

I don't know - where's the e-detectives when u need them :Poke:

9. Former

Former Well-Known Member

10. KILLA1

11. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  12. ChromeDinette

ChromeDinette Member

13. caferace

caferace No.

I think this might be the most amusing comment in this thread. :D

-jim

14. Tye, answer this question:

Why did you go online bragging about leading a championship shortly after the true leader passed away?

You might could relieve some of your doucheness in people's eyes if you could simply address that situation. The other stupid shit you say/do isn't too uncommon in this community...but that shit was fucked up.

But yet you have failed to address it. In the thread where you made those comments about leading the championship, you were repeatedly asked about those comments...but chose to ignore them. You simply continued to talk about WSBK and totally disregard the question.

So what was your reasoning? What in the hell were you thinking?

Do not make another post related to anything else without addressing that question.

Unless you know you are a piece of shit and have no excuse. In that case, i am sure we won't hear from you again.

15. KILLA1

he quit the internet and started his own :crackup:

fuckin guy is on unemployment and has 4 websites running - wow what a tool:Poke:

16. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

Wow, this gets better everyday...

17. mysticblu999

mysticblu999 Active Member

:Pop:
    Epic thread!

18. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

19. KILLA1

7,337 views in 5 days :wow: :crackup::crackup: