1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 110 Silva vs. Bisbing

Discussion in 'General' started by rick burdick, Feb 20, 2010.

1. rick burdick

rick burdick Rick122

Bisbings uphill climb is gonna continue tonight....Ol featherfist is gonna get his butt kicked.:)

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Bisbing hasn't looked the same since he got KTFO'd by Hendo. :crackup:

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I always bet(hope) against Bisbing.....

4. milty

milty Well-Known Member

Bisbing sucks. Always has easy fights and when they put him up against someone good. He gets wiped.

5. brendanp

brendanp Part time Squid

+1

6. random hero

random hero Banned

yikes.... short heavyweight fight. No spoiler here though

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I`ll spoil it! Cain Ko`d Nog, Wandy dec. Bisbing. Glad I didn`t give DW or Zuffa any money again.

8. random hero

random hero Banned

Were the crowds cheering "BOOOO" The past couple events I bought, I was thoroughly disappointed. UFC is creeping towards WWE imo. Bring back Gina Corano :up:

9. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

sad to see Wandy play it so conservative against this can

Long live the Axe Murder

10. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks the same. They used to be really cool to watch... I remember watching them on on DVD(maybe VHS :)) when Gracie was choking people out with his Gi... I cant even remember what they called it but it sure wasn't what the UFC has become.
    Ride safe,
    AAron

11. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Sad to see big Nog knocked out so quick, at least cain was a sportsman and very classy.

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I was pulling for Nog, but I'll be pulling for Cane when he fights Lesnar.

13. random hero

random hero Banned

I'll be pulling for satan if he fought Lesnar..... Can't stand that guy, biggest cock in mma imo:down:

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Fixed

15. Seraphim38

Seraphim38 Well-Known Member

Could Mirko be back?

Good to see Vader do well.

16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

He never even attempted a round house head kick (his $$ maker) so I think He's still gun shy.

It would be great to see him at his best again.

17. rick burdick

rick burdick Rick122

Another loss for Keith.

18. random hero

random hero Banned

Yep, but I think he's one of Dana's cronies, he'll be fighting in the UFC w/5 straight losses... Just like Bonar. I'd be much more inclinded to pay $50-60 to see a ppv w/new, better talent..... Like Fedor, Hendo (who they just lost to Strikeforce), instead of watching the SAME people every other event :down:

EDIT: Nice pic of Jardine

Attached Files:

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Whaaatttt!?!?!?

No remarks about Chris Lytle busting up that kids leg?

That kid was unbelievable right up til Chris got hold of his leg, he'll never fight with that much fury again if he blew his knee out.

Happy for Cain, still not completely convinced about his future, this was his first big fight with an old man.

Bisping losing made my night, maybe he'll learn something about humility since he just got his ass handed to him twice now. I've always thought he was highly overrated.

20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Can't believe they let Hendo get away. :down: