1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sbk superbike world championship ps3

Discussion in 'General' started by slayer0177, Dec 22, 2009.

1. slayer0177

slayer0177 Well-Known Member

Has anyone played? just wondering if its any good. The game stop near my house has it for 20 bucks thinking of picking it up.:)

2. random hero

random hero Banned

its a fantastic game for xbox.... I'd think it'd be great on PS3 too, shitty thing is sbk09 was released in UK 6 months ago

3. Go ahead and get it if it is only $20. I wanna try it too. I'll tell you what, go ahead and get it and if you don't like it for some reason, PM me and I will give you $20 plus shipping for it. :up:

4. slayer0177

ok cool. It says online that 09 came out in may but i cant find it anywhere. i will go ahead and get it and I will let you know how it is soon

5. Sounds good :beer:

6. dracerd

dracerd Active Member

It's not bad... I think the best racing game was tourist trophey for ps2. Still is IMO

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You can play the UK version of SBK09 on any PS3 in the world (including US). I ordered it off eBay months ago from the UK :D :D :D

Xbox 360 you're S.O.L. because those are region locked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

game

i hate you

9. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

I need to get a PS3. I was going to get the foreign version for the PS2 but I was kinda skeptical of it not working. Nice to see Spies on there.

10. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

How is it SPL?

I have the Moto GP game for PS3, its just ok.

11. random hero

random hero Banned

Blow me:moon:

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. slayer0177

I been playing 08 for a couple days now and all i can say is HARD AS SHIT. When you play on the more realistic option like most of the sessions online its almost to hard to really enjoy playing. Maybe I will get better soon but not really digging it so far.

14. cv12201

cv12201 Well-Known Member

There is a group of us who play SBK 08 on line all the time on the PS3.We have a tournament every Thurs. at 11pm eastern time. We play on the extreme mode.

15. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I just got it for PS3 and need some practice. Damn this game can be hard

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Wow, really? I was going to buy it over a month ago but the guy I emailed over there said it wouldn't work on US systems. Wish I would have just ordered it.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well hey.......you still have the whole winter to order and play it because I still have not seen anything regarding if or when it is going to be released in the US yet.

18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

SBK '10 is due in the late spring here so I'm pretty sure we will not be getting '09, but yeah, I'll be wasting plenty of time with '09 now. Thanks for the info.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hmmm, so they do.

http://www.sbkthegame.com/x/

There's 3 videos on youtube for the new version, I won't post here so I don't get banned but if you search for username "BlackBeanGames" you'll find them. The one teaser trailer has Ben Spies in the game still interestingly enough. But now his bike has the Sterilgarda logos on it (09 came out before they picked up the sponsor). I hope the bike is the correct sound too, 09 it didn't sound like the real R1.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  20. slayer0177

When staring out should I learn it on extreme or just get used to like arcade mode first?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009