1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Schedule is up.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smalls, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

let the bitchin begin......:D

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

<waiting> <waiting> :D

edit: I'm trying to not get excited at this:

7/12-14 Roadrace GC, Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-

Is there any reason I shouldn't be?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Buh bye North Florida Region.....crap. 13 rounds for the SE region...wow...

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I think its time for me to move. 13 rounds....that's nice...very nice.

5. ton

ton Arf!

1) only 2 rds at Grattan? geez. (that's sarcasm folks....)

2) Miller? Memorial wkd? oh, hell yeah!!!!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We had 3 but there was just no way to work the August one in with their schedule. I'm not putting something against Cycle Jam or the Indy MotoGP.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I like the Cycle Jam and really don't have that much against only two rounds at Grattan (been there enough), but why not back to back? It's been done before. If anything suffered, I suppose it would be the Cycle Jam - but there were big grids there this past year already as it was. Just asking.

So are you guys running the RRGNC's now? If so, very cool. And what of Bluegrass? If it does somehow get finished before spring, does it get added, or is it completely shelved until 2011?

8. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I can't see WERA putting a deposit down on Bluegrass until it's done and they are actually turning events. Not having them on the schedule gives me a feeling that they (WERA) are not going to do what happened in 2009, which was post a date and then yank it off the schedule becuase the track couldn't deliver. I'm sure that if things change, that construction is completed, that WERA will look for a date. Waiting won't hurt WERA, and that money for a track deposit can be put to better use.

I'm with Eddie on the Mid-O dates. Pretty stoked. I hope fences are mended with AMA Sports in relationship to the RRGNC. Maybe with Michelin Challenge under everyone's belt, it's now a joint venture. Had to say unless Sean chimes in. Either way, it's cool.

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Shit, I'm gonna be broke again next year!

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

How did I know you would be in here? :D:D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Couldn't get it back to back - it would have been one or the other. Got enough people in the region that like going to VIR and I'd like to keep them happy.

We're going to work with AMA again this year on Vintage and RRGC, not 100% sure in what capacity but I figure you guys need to plan for the weekday racing. We'll have a lot more info on classes and points and such later.

12. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Meh. July is full of racey goodness. I'm going to have a hard to convencing my wife to let me out of the house for a month straight.

:D

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I tried to resist. I really did. Just can't do it. :D

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Not a single one falls on a family member's birthday or my anniversary. I don't know how you did that but God love you man!! :up:

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Get some good recipies from Canolli and set her up with a Mani/Pedi... You'll be golden :up:

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

is it just me or is there a couple less midcentral races?

17. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Nothing at NJMSP?? booohisssss

18. forlorn

forlorn Well-Known Member

Just curious why no WERA Cycle Jam at VIR, Alton, VA- for Mid-Central?

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I bet someone stole WERA's dates......

20. forlorn

forlorn Well-Known Member

just one. the missing Cycle jam.