1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got a deal on street tires

Discussion in 'General' started by slowohioboy344, Sep 23, 2009.

1. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

I need a set of tires to put on the racebike as I finally turn it back to street, just wondering if anyone has something. I will probably be at Nelson's, in the 33 pit, building a streetbike... Never really thought I'd ever say that here

2. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I've got three sets of brand new D209GP's. Selling for $225/set.

3. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

set of pilot power 2ct (180/55 and 120/70) with maybe 150 miles on them 180.00shipped.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

.. of if you don't happen to find street tires, you just might have to race the race bike with race tires?

:D

5. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

or ride the 33 bike

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Or use a set of my takeoffs that are in pretty good condition and could easily be used for a couple races. :up:

That 33 bike .. doesn't he use some fancy guy for suspension? It wasn't Mike Fitzgerald .. but a guy named Fitz .. Could be wrong, but the guy sounded pretty damn good ...

7. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think his name was "Fitz" if I remember right, but my memory gets kinda cloudy sometimes... I actually still have like 10 sets of take offs, and one set of new tires, just thought it would be a waste to sell them with the streetbike. I think they will be in the 33 trailer headed north, along with some other goodies.

I've never had a long night at a racetrack building a streetbike... but it may turn into that. After Outback, of coarse.

8. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I can hook you up. WHat do you need? Send me a PM.

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Pick your poison!

Tires