Godspeed Teddy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Aug 26, 2009.

1. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

This love fest is going to kill me.

He was the greatest....blah,blah,blah....the Lion of the Senate, blah,blah....

He killed a woman and didn't show remorse...
    He accumulated great amounts of wealth from his position in the Senate, he wasn't there for free. Damn wish I could get a cake job like that.

Reminds me of all the Michael Jackson ass kiss fest last month....As if he never molested children...You don't pay someone $20 million if you didn't molest their child.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

On a side note flags will be held at half mast throughout Massachusettes for a week in his honor. And those are just the ones in front of the liquor stores.

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I look forward to calling many of you Hypocrites when a flawed person from the right wing passes away.

I will wish that person Godspeed and to rest in peace as well.

I would like to think that some you partisan players in here weren't taught common courtesy....but so many of you profess such a love of Christianity and Jesus Christ that I find that hard to believe.

"VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.

I hope those of you so full vitriol that when you arrive at what ever you believe is Heaven that the bouncer/St. Peter reminds you that you were a douche and Jesus looks at you and weeps at your lack of love for your fellow man and at your lack of faith in him.

4. crepitus

crepitus I gots nuthin

The fact he was in the senate ethics committee always killed me. Smell the hypocrisy.

I'm done. Going back to lurking now.

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Can I drive the bus?

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy

"Kennedy escaped the overturned vehicle and swam to safety, but Kopechne died in the car. Kennedy left the scene and did not call authorities until after Kopechne's body was discovered the following day"

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Sorry but the guy was a douche bag, drunken, murdering idiot. When one of our bathroom stall sex traking, male aid sexual harrassing, adultering jackasses dies...have a ball.

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I've already mentioned the past of the Republican's career Congressional icon... Strom Thurman. His years in Congress doesn't make me respect his character.

You're the one turning this into partisan politics.

That assclown Kennedy left a woman to die in a car he just crashed just to save his political ass. He's a piece of shit. Forgiving is not our job... that's up to God, Allah are whomever you believe in. If you believe in a higher being. Otherwise it's a non-issue.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

For a nanosecond, you almost made me feel guilty. :D

The man took a life in an effort to save face, you dont have an issue with that?

10. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Fixed it for you...:up:

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

She was dating him. How innocent could she have been?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Contributory negligence in manslaughter/homicide? Is that a valid legal concept?

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Don't wish anyone ill. So we that respect, he will be miss by some more than others.

As far as for service, his name more than anything - I am sure that we the downturn in the economy, a few spirits store will miss his contributions. :Poke:

14. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I recognize all the words...........but not the language. :D

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Pouch disease.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

bite me!:D

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Cubanglish?

:D

18. franklaw996

franklaw996 Well-Known Member

what did ted kennedy say when mary jo told him she was pregnant?

we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

19. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Jesus, last I checked, we all have to die of something. At least he got treatment in the US, oh wait we only have the 37th best healthcare in the world. To bad he could not have gone to Oman.

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by Buckwild
    You guys are right. Fuck him.We should all die in caves of brain cancer

No, you`re right. Cancer is terrible.

He should have drowned trying to save that girl instead of leaving her to die.