1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miller Trophies...

Discussion in 'General' started by 95speed, Jun 7, 2009.

1. 95speed

95speed aka Felix el gato

At Miller 2 weeks ago, trophies were "anonymous"...

Mongo, any update ??

Tx

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, we'll be getting the list and addresses to the trophy company this week. Not sure if their engraver is fixed but we'll find out that end of things once we do our end.

3. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

Oh,

Thats what it was?
    Will the winners be sent plaques when they are done?

Bernie

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

5. djleoteo

djleoteo Active Member

hey Mongo, can I also get a plaque for my annonymous trophy from last year?
    It was 1st place Supersingles 450 Expert @ Miller 2008. The trophy looks kinda naked without the plaque...Thank you very much. Leo.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me the details.

7. breakneckPace

breakneckPace Well-Known Member

hate to re-open a thread (i figured searching and adding to an existing one was better than starting a new one) but has anyone received their plaques yet? Just curious

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm guessing no... Not sure what the problem is but we're working on it. Sorry about the delay.

9. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Maybe bring them to AAA Speedway in Fontana if possible? Save some shipping cost if folks raced both.

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Sean,
    Evelyne sent the phone number for the trophy company, but i have hesitated calling them -- think it would do any good? Sometimes poor performance just gets worse when criticized.
    --dave

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know they're working on them but that's all I've got. No idea if it'll help or hurt, got a coin to flip? :D

12. breakneckPace

I'd be cool with that (for those of us that were at Miller at least) I'll be in Fontana the the next event.

13. breakneckPace

Have people received any plaques yet? Since I moved I was just curious if something got lost in the mail since I never got mine

14. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Shouldnt be hard, 2008 miller 1 bike in class...first place

:beer: