1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Race/Bike number...

Discussion in 'General' started by Frenchier6, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Lvninja

Lvninja Well-Known Member

I didn't care what number I got so WERA gave me 871, turns out its my birthday August 71 :up:

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

862 is the first 3 digits of phones in my hometown, NEW WATERFORD NS!

3. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

13 day of the 8 month when the world will end, and we all die!
    :clap:

4. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

42 .. The answer to life, the universe and everything.

-steve

5. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

998 = # of cc's my R1 had...

6. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

would you happen to know the year? I need to know if I should cash in CD's early and blow the money :confused:

;)

7. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

You too, huh? I guess we have that in common. :beer:

[​IMG]

All the numbers I liked were taken, so I went with my birth year. :cool:

8. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I think im gonna go with 36, its the number of Hitler cuts on www.guessher muff.com................

9. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

In all seriousness I went with 67 because its now many ft lbs of torque each cylinder of my hawk in this picture makes........

[​IMG]

10. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

Lawn Dart was Ex #471 and he's the coolest...I went with Nv #47 so I could be 2/3's as cool as him. :D

11. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

was trying to get my bday...523...taken... also the number that was my pager call code... wow...pagers...

anywho...was also looking at getting 52 or 23...but then was thinking about the comments i'd get about toseland, jordan, etc...
    ended up w/ 525...assigned by wera...

12. meat

meat Active Member

257...the number of miles from my house to the place I bought my bike from

13. BearKat

BearKat Big Dude on a 600

Birthday as well. :up:

14. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

#117 previously. Easy to make with electrical tape... #9 now, cheap to buy numbers and easier to remember.

15. livebikes

livebikes Banned

I tried to visualize a telephone keypad, and used my initials...but my visualization was off! It SHOULD have been 679, instead of 689...but 689 has the added advantage of being the same right-side-up or upside-down!

16. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

200 was my dad's racing number for years as I was growing up. When I started racing with him I was number 201. When I started racing again after a few years off, I went with 200 to keep the family tradition going. Now I'm on another hiatus, but when I do start back up again I'll go for 200 again.

17. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I got my first WERA license on 3/11/06. When Sharon was processing the application at the registration booth, she said "three eleven?" and I thought she meant my number choice (I had forgotten to fill out the choices) and I said "Um, sure." Turns out she was asking somebody the date.

So I got #311, which is also my youngest daughter's birthhday, which I missed to be at the track. I remember calling her from the post-registration line at VIR and several other racers sang 'Happy Birthday' to her with me on the speakerphone.

It is convenient to have a three-digit number with a one in the middle. A year and a half later, I just peeled off the outside one and three and I had my newly-earned #1.:beer:

Next year I'm gonna put my phone number so hot girls like Frenchie will call me after the race.

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I analyzed all of the V7 laptimes through the archives and compared them to my own. On average I was the 724th fastest rider, hence the number. :eek:

it also happened to be my birthday. weird.

19. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

wedding anniversary

20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

538 was the dad ran in WERA sprints and Battle of the Twins, so I use it on my motard now.