1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who signed up for Tally Mar 21/22

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by fzgixxerman, Jan 20, 2009.

1. biggenyz426

biggenyz426 too big to fail

It was our first time with Elite and we had a great time, staff was super nice, very organized and we will definitely do it again with them minus the embarrassing little run ins between trailers and electric boxes.:eek:

2. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

And congrats on the 1:04.5. Need to stay in Advanced you do. And your fiancee was sweet and worth holding onto. Good luck and see you out there again.

3. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

And gripfreak89. Understand the 89 since that was when you were born. You rode well and kept it on two. You were probably the youngest there without a parent. And the furthest away being from Indiana.

4. gripfreak89

gripfreak89 Well-Known Member

Charlie... I'm really bad with names, were you on the 2009 R1?
    And I might do Talladega again in the summer to see if I can improve!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  5. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

No, I was on that bike you see on my Avatar. An 07 CBR1000 with 05 bodywork which doesn't fit. I just rode Saturday and was loaded by the time you arrived. [Not as in loaded/drunk]. That was the R1 guy.

6. gripfreak89

gripfreak89 Well-Known Member

haha, yes he was.:beer:

7. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

Hey man it was great meetin you..i'm still in love with your bike lol..and congrats on those awesome times.....

8. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

Charlie it was good to see you again. And thanks for all the help going to ad the R1 throttle, rise the rearset and work on doing everything just right. see you soon.

9. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

Thanks bro. It was good to meet you too.