1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who signed up for Tally Mar 21/22

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by fzgixxerman, Jan 20, 2009.

1. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

You didnt invite me to ride with ya to VIR:Poke::D Porky, how many times do I have to tell you that I only ride bikes made for men?? (600's) I have no desire to ride a SV or what Matt Mladin would call a "minibike":D.
    JT, you had sure hope that carbon fiber beast of yours doesnt get passed by this dinosaur!!! ANYTHING can happen, just ask Todd Clark:D:crackup:

2. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

650?....600?...Which sounds Mini:tut: LOL.. :D

Just know this..

Dont miss a shift,:wow: cause if I ever pass you ..You will never hear the end of it..LMAO:Poke:

3. vito2279

:crackup::crackup: Hell, you almost rode faster then me at ROAD ATLANTA on the "mini bike"!!!

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Getting close boys!!!!!!!! :D

5. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

Im probably going to run the regular fiberglass bodywork, so when you see a white flash blast by you that's me:D
    and the weather is loooookin purrrrrrty for saturday

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup: especially when youre cherry picking in the WRONG group and pass me when im working with someone. Which, if memory serves me correctly, is the SECOND time youve done that!

7. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

I still have not adjusted my suspension at the track so I hope to learn a little about making adjustments this weekend........ Also goal of not crashing like last time.

8. JB6

JB6 www.elitesportbike.com

Baymont Inn friday nite.

9. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

I'm staying at the Tally inn Friday night:D

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

You and me both!

11. vito2279

I'm pissed at you!!!! Your ass WOULD go to Jennings when I'm not going:mad:
    Now I have to ride with JT and Vosnick:tut:
    and besides..... whats wrong with cherry picking?? Lance Brannon aka "Porky" is doing it this year!!! muhahahahaha :Poke::crackup:

12. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

Loading up today and will leave fri after 1:00pm Guys and Gals come by and say hello. Black Acrua mdx and black trailer. Red fz1 and Yellow gsxr

13. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Did u change vehicles on us:D

14. biggenyz426

biggenyz426 too big to fail

I'll be there with a pretty large crew. You won't be able to miss us, we'll be in a newmar camper with a large trailer with "CCF the Copier People" on the side. Riding a whole plethora of bikes, gixxer 1000's, 750's, three motards, a kawi, all kinds of stuff. We'll be there friday as soon as they will let us in. Come on by and say hi, I will be the big guy with the goatee and my name is Andy. I look forward to meeting some of the peeps from the beeb and elsewhere who might be there.

15. fzgixxerman

No, I think I said black suv last time when I learn how to spell Acura mdx a couple of night ago.:up:

16. fzgixxerman

Ok guys time to load up. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

17. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I'm almost done loading....

18. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

i wanted to make sunday on my mini bike, but its sold out.

19. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Loading? I just changed the oil and safety wired the front wheel.

20. shiny/side/up

shiny/side/up Well-Known Member

I sent vosnick a pm but i don't know if he will check it in time.
    Vicki,
    if you have his number would you please call him for me and tell him to check pm's for me.

thanks
    phil