1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler: hemimonster is a stratospheric douchebag!

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by hemimonster, Mar 14, 2009.

1. hemimonster

hemimonster Member

:moon:just like everybody wanted to know spies took the weekend with two rounds not one but both hahahahahahahaha let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!:):):moon::up::tut::beer::D:rock::Poke::wow:

2. 56cbr600rr

56cbr600rr Well-Known Member

dude, if you're telling the truth prepared for the slamming. THIS WAS THE ONE TIME I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW WHO WON THE RACE BEFORE i WATCHED IT!

3. inkedupr6

inkedupr6 Member

WAY TO SPOIL IT FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW...your badass

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Why??

Why would u ruin it for everyone??

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Fuckin Clownshoes................ Thanks alot moron. It only comes on in 2 friggin hours.........

6. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

boohoo .Good for spies !

stay off the sites if you dont want the already completed race information .You think people would know better by now.

Just because you haven't seen it ,doesnt stop it from being over .

that being said i wouldnt post results in a thread title because its a grab for attention ,and kind of a shitty thing to do just to get a reaction.

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I don't know.. How's about using some fucking common sense and posting it in the Qatar spoiler thread?!?! And NOT including it in a title to a post!

8. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

it is a pretty lame thing to do no doubt .But logging onto a race forum during a race weekend is not the best use of common sense either

9. inkedupr6

inkedupr6 Member

This isnt a WSBK race forum....its WERA...if I dont want to know WERA race results, I wouldnt come on here.

I shouldnt have to have someone proofread this forum to make sure no jackasses ruin the race for me.

And just because this is a race forum on a race weekend doesnt mean I should sit in a corner and not look at any kind of information medium, i.e. internet, tv, radio, newspaper...blah blah blah.

10. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

but ya did ,and now all you have is your corner .

11. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Common forum etiquette, no matter what the subject. This has been discussed a 100 times here with the same concensus. Don't do it or be considered a dick. JMO

12. CommandoRR

CommandoRR Well-Known Member

fuckin douchbag way to ruin my races

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He did it to be a prick, he accomplished that. FYI.. He will probably do it every race weekend just to piss people off.

14. CommandoRR

CommandoRR Well-Known Member

some one please BAN

15. gripfreak89

gripfreak89 Well-Known Member

Exactly. Thanks a lot!:mad:
    If you were doing it on purpose, you're an asshole. :down:
    If you didn't realize how stupid it was and didn't mean to ruin it for everyone, then I hope you learned and never do it again.:tut:

16. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA.My life is ruined now.I,m destroyed.This is just awful.Oh god no.BooHoo...............Oh well.

17. inkedupr6

inkedupr6 Member

im just glad that Cycle news ruined it before he did!!! haha...Just like dumb shits Speed Network for the first AMA Superbike race this year...
    SPEED NETWORK: "hmmm, lets put the results of the NON TELEVISED race on our website, then we can HOPE people will tune in two weeks later to watch it."

Genius.

18. JimmyOOOOO

JimmyOOOOO pin it.

"ruined"? really?

I just got done watching them, and you could tell in the first 60 seconds of both races that Big Ben was going to win unless he crashed...

on another note... anybody else already sick of hearing his name over and over and over...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

First - if you don't want to know who won a race stay the hell off the internet.

Second - no I'm not tired of hearing his name.

20. JimmyOOOOO

JimmyOOOOO pin it.

well, it could make for an interesting drinking game... :crackup: