1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paintjobs for your Race or Track bike + Race Bodywork

Discussion in 'Other' started by Bart#72, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

A trackday Ducati 998 that went out the door today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. talber8

talber8 Well-Known Member

Yeah its Cheetah for an SV. Had a hell of time getting it lined up. The best part was when i thought it was done and then realized that my frame sliders went directly through the mounts for the upper.

3. Bart#72

Another finished bike, mounted with decals on.
    Nesba control rider Jason K.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Bart#72

Another one that came out of the booth today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

finally got my bike back togethor...........huge thanks for Bart & Ray for makin my bodywork look good again

still waiting on numbers & sponsor decals from Chris Kruzel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

free bump for Bart & Ray..........get your paint jobs before the season starts!

7. Bart#72

Thanks Brandon!
    Looking real good!! :rock:

See ya at VIR!

8. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

can you paint a bike in a 5 days?

9. Bart#72

If you need it for VIR, I'm pretty sure we can make that happen for you. Its new bodywork right?
    But let me talk to Ray today and make sure first.

10. YZROOSTINYA

yes. I already sanded it. I have not mounted it on the bike yet. I have mounted them togther in the middle with dzus. No holes drilled for windscreen or sliders though. I may just wait till after VIR. You guys have the new orange? GSXR orange

Hotbodies

11. Bart#72

Sorry Palmer your going to have to wait until after VIR, there's 3 bikes ahead of you that need to get done asap as well.

As for the orange I'm pretty sure we can match it!

12. YZROOSTINYA

cool, no prob one less thing I have to worry about this weekend

13. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Wish you were closer to Socal.

14. Bart#72

Believe it or not we had a couple of guys ship there body work from the west coast to us. :up:

15. Bart#72

Another gixxer out the door. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

isnt that an sv ?

17. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

haha for that price i wont even paint my own shit no more , there is no way ur makin $ at that price useing BASF products limco doesnt count

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  18. Bart#72

Hah! Your right... The gixxer still in the shop waiting to get painted.:D

19. Bart#72

I remember the days of paying out the ass for a decent paintjob so we figured we'll help everyone out while at the same time putting a little cash away to put towards racing!

This aint a full time thing, just something to keep us busy in the off season. :up:

20. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

been there done that and have painted lots of bike for people off the internet and it got to be too much of a hassle and was tired of hearing people bitch , some people are happy go lucky and realize its a track bike that they got painted at 1 hell of a deal and others think they are gettin show bikes for free .

bottom line is quality costs money and im not pimpin my skillz out for 1/2 price to anyone ever again :beer: i wont touch a bike for under $600 and thats if they are brand new quality fairings and all i have to do is scuff , seal and paint. most people including myself buy the cheapest stuff they can get and those require extra work to be mint and people dont wanna pay

good luck looks like decent work

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009