1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why no 24 hour?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by gpstar748, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, your dad and I had a discussion in the middle of one while he was riding a friend of mines bike. He wasn't happy about some official helping fix it...

2. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

As I recall PBR got they're share of help too. But that's just how we roll.:up:

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Damn it does sound like fun!!!!

4. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Lol, yeah he wasnt happy about lots of stuff back then. He has calmed down alot though, promise. :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's a good thing :crackup:

6. benprobst

Ive got a cool picture of you, my dad, and some guy on an old clapped out fj600 or something like that. I think you and my dad are on suzuki 400s. Its on the back straight of road atlanta. Ill have to try to scan it in.

7. Rich Graver

COOL DEAL! I'm still racin' that bike,well one like it. Make your dad drag that Suzi back out. We had a blast!
    Post that pic and I'll take one of some memorabilia I have.:beer:

8. benprobst

I will for sure. Ill scan in a few he still has lying around in the next few days.

9. benprobst

Ohh and I have a christmas card with your avatar on it too. I think its older than me :D

10. Rich Graver

It's the only time I got my piciure in Roadracing World. Your Dad must have already passed me.

11. Rich Graver

Ask your Dad if this rings a bell?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  12. jphii

jphii Old CRC Dude

Been there:up: Let's do it again.