Favre, what a tool.

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Dec 28, 2008.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Fitting that his second last throw was an INT that cost the Jets any chance of playing another week and his last throw was illegal. What a tool, he runs off the field right away and does not have the tact or sportsmanship to come across the field and congratulate Pennington, the guy he pushed out of the Jets.

Bye bye Brett, the door can hit you in the ass on the way out.

2. raven_hammer

raven_hammer Well-Known Member

Great day to be a Fins fan (for once)!!!!

3. Tyler B

Tyler B Well-Known Member

One of the greatest to ever play the game. Football won't be the same without him. It's too bad things ended on a sour last few games, though.

I'm glad to see the Dolphins have success, and the Cowboys and Patriots eat crap.

4. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I absolutely HATE the Dolphins and Cowboys!! Brett, please come back!!!!! T.O, have a nice offseason:D

5. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

Great career???? guy wins one super bowl and is god's gift to quarterbacking? Espn will miss him the most, they wont have 9 different stories about him a day. Cowboys can eat crap but not my PATS. Dolphins have teal on their jersey enough said. Never thought i would ever be depressed to see the Jets lose.....thanks Brett.

6. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

Jets record 2007 = 4-12

Jets record 2008 = 9-7

btw, the Jets defense is great. :rolleyes:

Packers record 2007 = 13-3 and a trip to the conference finals.

Packers record 2008 = 6-10

About that great career: Holds NFL records for most yards, completions, touchdowns, td's, wins and yes ints. 3 time MVP, 10 pro bowls, 7 times all pro, and 40+ come from behind victories. He sux.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Brady gonna be back next season?

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

All that, and Cowher does not want to coach him :p

9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Didnt we have this conversation already?

You really think the Packers record this year was due to BF not being there?

Regardless, the thread was NOT about his numbers. You cannot argue his numbers. The thread was pointing out again what a jackass and diva he became. His father would have NEVER let him act like he has the last three years. The Packer organization was correct in letting him go. Sure, we may have to rebuild, but I am a lot more comfortable with Rodgers at the helm for our future. Rodgers wouldnt call around and give our offensive tendencies away to other teams. I really hope the Packers do not retire his number, do not put him in the ring of fame and he can go to the Hall of Fame a Jet for all I care.

And, by the way, did you spend anytime to compare Rodgers and Favre's QB numbers this year? Aaron Rodgers should be going to the Pro Bowl, not BF.

10. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Yes, yes, we did.

And BF is still a pussy. He's pulling the same stuff on the Jets that he did with the Packers. Rodgers acted and played like a veteran pro this year.

For those who didn't watch all of the Packers games, you can blame most of the loses on the Defensive coaching. The pack lost 7 games by a 4 pt margin or less, mostly on bad D allowing the opposing team to score.

11. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

Hope so.... 2 different stories coming out, one says he will be fine other says he could miss next season. If thats the case they need to franchise Cassel. OH yeah. Cassel should be in Pro bowl not favre. compare their stats this season.

12. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

I dunno. I classify BF alongside Adam Vella & Corner Camping Dan, all in the Hoofakingcares category.

13. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Now that's funny! :D

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Green Bay has a footbal team? :D

15. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

thats just the tip of the iceberg with Miami

16. dtalbott

Pro Bowl is a joke as long as they let the fans vote.

17. dtalbott

Which is the definition of bad defense. :D

18. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

yeah i know definately a popularity contest

19. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Cowboys suck and always will. As long as douche bag owns them, I hope they fail forever.

Pats are cheaters.

Favre pissed away all the good karma of his career.

Ball sports suck.

Oh, and UT Longhorns got screwed and I LOVE IT!!!!

20. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Sounds like ur either a Jets or Giants fan!
    I agree with the first thing u said about Farve, the only thing I don't like about him is that he waited to DAMN long to retired.. I mean come on Brett ur almost 40 :down:

What's wrong with the Pats? u don't like them because they are good or what?