1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halloween costume.

Discussion in 'General' started by mineshaved, Oct 20, 2008.

1. mineshaved

mineshaved product of my enviroment

:clap:what do you think of the start to my halloween costume.. didnt feel like spending 60 bucks on one so my gf and i decide to make one

[​IMG]

2. Rodney Vest #310

Rodney Vest #310 Well-Known Member

Cool but your rear rotor is bent.:up:

3. mineshaved

haha yeah its kinda hard to do it and we're not very artistic, we still have to make another side.. its going to be on both sides of me...

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Are you dressing up as a lapper? :D:Poke:

5. mineshaved

do you mean a lapper like a dog that licks themselves or me getting lapped??? or being the lapper of others??? haha

6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

You might want to get the suspension set up. The swingarm angle is a bit flat. And that subframe doesn't look SS legal.

7. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Might wanna call mike fitz on suspension needs:D

8. eroge

eroge Well-Known Member

want to borrow the jack in the box head from my avatar for your helmet?

9. Bossracing

Bossracing Bossracing

Name the bike

It's a suzuki :up:

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

dragbike!

11. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Are those the new Moto GP Bridgestones you mounted on there? Without competition, they can make them as inexpensive as they like.

12. mineshaved

i was planning on putting on the dc3s but just went with a dunlop street tire haha jk:up:

13. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Good luck highsiding your Halloween costume.

14. glenngsxr

glenngsxr Well-Known Member

Do you have a Javelin for a front fender? Glenn #62 MRA

15. mineshaved

ha no the front of the box was wrinkeled so it messed it up but when i trim the cardboard ill cut that alot better.. same with the egg shaped gas tank haha.. its a work in progress:)

16. mineshaved

im sure if i drink enough that night its a good possibility :crackup:

17. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

you should just paint the other side of that one and cut out the seat and look like your sitting on it. you are going in full leathers too right lol.

18. mineshaved

we were going to paint another side and then it will wrap around me and yes i will have the leathers on, boots, gloves... but i cant imagine im going to walk around like this all night cause i will probably get hot so im guessing i will change at some point...

19. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

For circles that are round, :D tie a pencil to one end of a string, and tack the string down to the center area using the correct diameter measurement for the circle you desire. Then draw the circle using this simple tool. ;) Plates, plastic lids and whatnot can also help you with smaller circles.

Looks like you are trying to do all of this by hand, but if you cut out a 'template' for all of your graphics, you can have it be virtually identical on both sides. Also, get a ruler or a yard stick to help you out with the straight edges.

Looks cool. Good luck and post pix of the final result!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why worry about it? No one can see both sides at the same time anyway :D