1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the deal with gas in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gigantic, Sep 23, 2008.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Damn, I forgot about that. And the UGA grads usually have those damn sparkly flip flops no matter what they're wearing, right? :crackup:
    (threadjack complete)

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

So we have 4 women here in our office who are asking to leave early so they can go get in line at the gas station next door to get gas (line is out the driveway and into the middle of Delk Road) because they don't think they will make it home on the gas they have in their cars.

Too bad, so sad if you ask me.

3. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

CROCS!!! That's the other way you can differentiate the zombies. The ones who hide the bleached hair under UGA hats wear CROCS and are fair game under the Zombie Hunting Act of 2005.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

No, no, no, the CROCS wearers are the tree hugging, non showering chicks from Emory. Get it straight.

5. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

I thought they were the ones with the Joes Crab Shack tie dye T shirts??

Damn it, it's so hard to keep the kill and severely maim but do NOT kill list straight when venturing downtown.

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Its easier just not to go downtown. I'll stick with downtown Athens. Better "scenery". :D

7. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

You do have a point there... Get em before they become "zombified"

8. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Exactly. :up:

9. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Then you don't have to use the AA12 on them to get them to leave in the morning. :D

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Nope just have to hope you weren't beer goggling the night before and get scared with what you "tagged".

11. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

That's why the shotgun has to stay locked up when I'm going out beer goggling.

12. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

This is one of those irritating situations...I wasn't going to be a lemming and just run out and panic-buy at the end of last week, so I actually waited until I needed gas. But, because all the morons are running around topping off and driving arond with most of the city's typical fuel reserve in their fucking tanks, I couldn't get any w/o waiting in line for 2 fucking hours.

Instead, I went home and siphoned out what was left in the Suburban to make it through...1/4 tank on that think is 7/8 in the Kia :)

Gawdamm I hate people.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Praise be....a convert.

14. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Convert, hell. I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate everyone equally.

15. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

He'll understand, it comes easier over time. :D

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Deleted for preservation of fun. :D

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Yeah, John, we don't need you going anywhere. You're helping our cause. You'd better sit down and say twenty Hail Mongo's...oh crap, that sounds like religion, too. :D

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Hurry, fix my quote. :p

19. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

:crackup: forget the hail Mongos, just find some pie and ship it express to the large one.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They will still know. They're omnipotent.