1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid-O for anyone interested + horizon

Discussion in 'General' started by slowohioboy344, Sep 21, 2008.

1. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

Summary:

I got my AZZ handed to me. Bike problems in qualifying, start from the back (only 17 on grid) 1 Crash, then decided to use 1 set of tires and ended up 5th's and 6th. Didn't get my goal time.

Drew- Missed his goal time by .01 crashed into the airfence unhurt in 11.

Sammy started SLOWLY, but came back to start keeping the West coast guys honest.

Dustin Domingez(sp?), rode fast all weekend won a few, broke his 1K.

Ricky Parker-Rode solid all weekend just missed out of he podiums.

Christopher Clark???- Never heard of him, Fast as hell, won a couple races podium on all I beleive.

? Wagoner(sp?) Kid was wicked fast, backing it in everywhere. Never saw anyone ride Bridgestones so fast.

P.J._ Probably the best thing I saw all weekend was him going through traffic in the MWGP race. Went through turn 1 with him, then watched him weave through like he was by himself. First weekend on a 600?? not sure but went well couple podiums.

Horizon Award: Christopher Clark (heard of you now):up:

Top Novice: ? Shobert (Bubba's kid) pretty fast kid:up:

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Isn't he the kid from out west? I think I remember him from the GNF last year.

3. Chip

Chip Registered

Yep. MMP Kid. Had Turpin there as a coach. Riding Triumphs.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Shobert's kid... No shit...?

5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Yep me too

Wonder if he's still running that slipper clutch and kit velocity stacks, he had in his bike at the 07GNF?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  6. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

Yep Clint is fast..... This is his first year roadracing and he gets faster at every race!
    :up:

7. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Bill, good to see you this weekend. Sorry you didn't do as well as you wanted, but hey, it was fun.

8. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Its that damn BMW brake fluid! :Poke::D

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Nice recap Billy. Hope you had fun. Why is Drew crashing again? Trying to make up his season in one event is he? :D

10. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

I think Billy hit the nail on the head with his summary. I went just as pit help, but it was nice seeing you folks again.....see ya next year billy.

11. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

lol, i wanted to go FAST! i think i just ran the blue front too long. it was the 2nd race on that front and i was really pushing through the 10-11 section. came outta nowhere and lost the front at the crest of 11.tumbled into the airfence.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'll never run a blue front there again ..

13. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

yea, i was wantin to run yellows or atleast greens, but theresa doesnt swap tires that weren't bought the weekend of the event.

14. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I'm sure he learned his lesson there...it had to hurt getting those results stripped away, as he was riding very well.