1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why no 24 hour?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by gpstar748, Apr 23, 2008.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

if it was a definite and it was on the east coast i could have a team to go.....

2. ex419

ex419 Well-Known Member

Dunlops - 6 rear, 2 fronts :)

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Dunlops on 419 bike= 10 rears 6 fronts:p

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Put me down for helping WERA if you line it up. I'm sure you will need all you can get. I will keep some vacation on the books for it. ;)

That is if I can't drag Suff.'s ass out of retirement to race it. :D

If he would put together a team I would Crew Chief for him. :up

5. ex419

ex419 Well-Known Member

I refuse to change a front! I only said 2 fronts because the first one would probably eventually go flat. You know - kinda like you do with the Slipirellis.

:Poke:

6. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

bump!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bump for what?

No talking about racing at night happened sorry. I'll still work on it tho.

8. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I am sure you're aware that STT is running a Saturday in August at Nashville 4pm - mid-night. That might be interesting to see.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, first I'd need to be able to convince the Endurance teams to run Nashville again...

10. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Hell, I'd come out of my semi-retirement to boycott Nashville ( great people and facilities, but the track blows.).

:D

11. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

Any word on Miller.

12. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

:)

13. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Miller would be a great track for a 24 hour

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Yeah sign me up

15. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I know I would have no problem talking my teams owner and the other rider into doing a 24hr event at Miller. Hell, we could even take naps in our own beds...:beer:

Although it seems like a long shot, it would be a really cool thing to do Mongo. Of course that is easy for me to say on this end.:up:

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:crackup:

I'm pretty sure we could put together the Ricochet Racing Team for that boycott. Kevin Suff would be all for that boycott. I could let the team use my CBR1000RR for the weekend. :D

17. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

I think with the growing number of teams in MOM there would be a great showing. I know there are a few of us in the MRA that would run it.

18. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

It dont make a dam where the 24hr race is held, you can go ahead and count the Ghetto Customs crew in 100%. Heck, we'll even throw down a deposit if we need to. You guys jus tell us when and where, and we'll take care of the rest. Be quick with letting us knowing the specs and rules, and we'll show up with a mountin of new and used tires, buckets of gas, and some of the finest women in racing!!!! Good god lets get this show on the road!!!! WHO'S WITH ME??

19. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Y'all couldn't even show up at Miller when there were a ton of other Lightweight teams there. Like y'all would really show up at a 24 hour race. :Poke:

-steve

20. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Watch it now!!! I'll get Melissa after you with the big black dildo!
    Numbers got the money talken, and we decide to stay at home.
    Its all gud though, we should be able to do aight for the rest of the year.
    We've always have been up for the 24hr, and if it is at Miller, we'll jus go ahead and plan for it.