CR making the jump to cars?

Discussion in 'General' started by GAMBLER, Jun 8, 2008.

1. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

2. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Hope it works out.Nobody from the motorcycle world has had any luck except ricky johnson and jeff ward.

3. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

and rossi.... kinda:D

4. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

and pastrana

5. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

And Mike Hailwood.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

....and John Surtees, the only man to win world championships on two and four wheels. :up:

7. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Guess he got tired of Bubba handing him his ass all the time. :D

8. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

That's the one! Man, I couldn't think of his name. Paul, no, Phil. No, Jim, or Jack. John!

9. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

and Larry Roessler

10. Carbon Can Kat

Carbon Can Kat Well-Known Member

and Joe Leonard

11. Advanced Kawi

Advanced Kawi Well-Known Member

Damn! I've heard Reed to be cocky, but after reading that, I'd have to say he's a total egomaniac. I feel bad for him. Being so much better than everyone else it just wasn't fun.
    If he wanted a challenge, why aren't we seeing him in the outdoors right now? Oh that's right.. He'd be seen as just another mid-packer when Stewart, Ferry, and (dare I say) Alessi handed him his (rather large) hat.
    Little contradictory too. Saying he had a contract to race this year and Chad Reed (bullshit, bullshit) is all about standing by (bullshit) his word, followed by if it wasn't for his wife and manager talking him into it...
    :Puke:

12. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Good riddance!

Stewart will take over as the GOAT soon anyway.

(stop hurting yourself James!)

13. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

True. I think the truth is he doesn't want to get schooled by Bubba next year. Then everyone will remember him as the dude who won b/c Bubba got hurt. Much like 04, he was the dude who won b/c Ricky got hurt.

14. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

So true. :up:

He a tough guy but talks/acts like a nancy boy!

15. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

I can see where he is coming from though. Yes, he is very fast and very talented and maybe he is taking his fame and fortune for granted, but I can certainly appreciate how he puts family, friends and pride in his country first. He's young and misses everthing he grew up around. Just imagine being paid tons of money to do something you are good at but having to live in a place like Iraq or Russia where it is almost impossible to get the tv, beer, cookies, clothes, humor, culture, whatever, that you have grown up with all your life. I'm glad he has realised what is REALLY important before it was too late, I say good luck to him.

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

and Danny Ongais...

17. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

he can pack his shit, head to the outback and fingerbang koala bears as far as i'm concerned. he's a douche.

18. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

there's RC, and bubba....then reed. 3rd best, but reading that made me wonder...does he realize that, or is he actually blind to it. good luck to him either way but to say that he is so much better than everyone just isnt quite true.

19. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I hear Kevin Windam is now running a monster truck.

20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Damon Bradshaw