1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support my Race Fund** Hot Chicks Inside

Discussion in 'General' started by olgoodf3, May 7, 2008.

1. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Cool, I'll pay attention. Tell her to throw a shout out to WERA on there...Mike will love that:) But he'll spend the whole time getting her stats telling her that he wants to do her:D

2. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

[​IMG]

3. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

easy all you leg humpers......

more votes, more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Whiskey through the nose hurts sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

5. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

GOD ****! she should win it EASY ;)

6. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

so if i come to grattan, can we do a "wera appreciation" photoshoot? :D

7. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

i would be pretty upset if there were pics of my ass online on a forum with guys i race with.. doesnt she get mad at you for things like that?

8. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

these are all already online somewhere. She was in the Maxim Hometown Hotties competition last year (website and magazine), works as a go go dancer (wearing little more than lingerie), and if she wins will be featured in FHM and on bilboards around the metro detroit area.... most of the guys here are old enough to be adults, and some even act like adults, so I imagen they can be mature at the 1-2 race weekends she makes it to a year.

holly run on sentence batman

Kovz, I'll see if I can convince her to wear the pit girl "costume" from lovers lane

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Dude, thank me for having unlimited text. Im fixin to wreck this shit. BTW.. Very good looking and yes she has a nice body. You, sir are a lucky young man!

10. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

So - she's an EXPERT and you're a novice.... :crackup:

A hottie with white plates...

What does she ride, who does she race with??? :p

11. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

trackdays only, its a 1st gen r6. she is cool, but not that cool.

12. UalRamper

UalRamper 1krr Rider

OK bro text sent to your girl

i mean for your girl

13. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

Good one, :beer:

Thankyou sir, :up:

She's on the web being seen by 1000's and your worried about a forum?

14. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

yeah.. you have a point.. i guess that's her thing..

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I guess it took a woman to point it out but I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't imagine posting those kind of pics of my SO on the internet. More power to her if she's cool with it and no intended disrespect what so ever. I just have too much respect for my wife to post pictures of her in that setting. It seems like your giving something away that is intended only for you. I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned or just out of my gourd. Probably the latter :p

16. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

they are all "work safe", there are pics I will not show anyone. If I post a pic of her full body profile, where is everyone going to look? and like I said its nothing thats not out there already.

17. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I don't suppose she has a sister... Possibly an identical twin sister? Or not a twin. Either way. I'm just sayin, you know... =)

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  18. Waterboy661

Waterboy661 Adam Faville #661

OMG Dude, She's a smokin hottie!! (no disrespect)
    My ballet has been cast, she should walk away with the contest.
    My hats off to you.

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

What's been posted is no different than taking your wife to the beach in a bikini. She's proud, he's proud...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Has a new generation of attractive racers appeared at racetracks since I've had my accident? Because I have to say, some of the female pictures posted on this site just do not match the quality of the guys I was racing against back in the day. Either you guys have become a lot less ugly, or you are dating way above your level. Respect.