1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone PM me with Kawi team green details

Discussion in 'General' started by slowohioboy344, Mar 25, 2008.

1. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

I am wondering what is available, I have a dealer, but I do not know the details just that there is some type of deal. No need to post it, just would like to know.
    Thanks

2. Say it isnp't so Billy, racing again?

3. slowohioboy344

Not yet. But gathering information.

4. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

please for the love of god come back billy boy!!

5. slowohioboy344

OK going to have to loose some weight, going to the gym to run, be back when I puke, so bout 10-15min.:)

6. Did Visa just up your limit-AGAIN?

7. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

Your Kawi dealer should have all the info you need. The program can be applied for when the forms are released which is the day of or day after the Kawi dealer show in the fall. You have to get your application in ASAP after that as there is limited supply and they go fast.

All dealers get the application forms with their dealer packets at the show. I am pretty sure you are too late to the party for this year but could apply for 2009.

Good luck

Justin

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

It really depends on the dealer. I know of a couple of people who got in very late in the year.
    Details are, you need to buy an 08 Kawi. Then if you get the deal, you get $1000 back on the bike-applied to your Kawi debit card, and $250 worth of parts.
    It might be worth your while to contact Myron, at Bell's Kawasaki 501.863.2200

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  9. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

haha, have fun with that! :up:

10. slowohioboy344

Thanks Gary

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

12. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

Hey Billy - If you're working downtown and want to run afterwork, let me know. I do 2-3 miles a few times a week. We can recoup with a microbrew.

13. slowohioboy344

NO!

I did ask them to Fuckers said no, can you belive it said I have the highest limit available

14. Then get a job other than at McDonald's.

15. slowohioboy344

Hey times are tough and the free food has been getting me by.

Erin, my Mcdonalds is closer to Delaware, that and I really mean elliptical machine and recumbant bike when I say run:)

16. BellsHonda

BellsHonda Well-Known Member

Gary gave you the basics. Like he said, tell your dealer to look under the "Team Green" tab in his 2008 Dealer Guide. All the forms and details are there. You will need a one page resume, the rest of the forms are in the dealer guide.

Let me know if you need more help.

17. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

thats untrue about the $1000 on your contingency card and 250 worth of parts

it is the dealers discretion on that part...........really that rebate can be totally yours if the dealer is cool enough to do it that way, meaning you get all 1250 on your card, which is what I recieved when I bought my 07 last year

also make sure the dealer doesnt screw you so if you win contingency you get 100% of the payout, ive been told from a good source that sometimes the dealer will funnel it through themselves making you use the money there or only giving you some of the money

18. zook1k6

zook1k6 Banned

19. slowohioboy344

Thanks Myron, My dealer has helped me alot in the past, just dosen't like looking for information. That will help.

Bill

20. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Seriously. :D

Bill - I hope you're in the green before you start again. Would definitely be sweet to have you racing again though ..

:beer: