YZF750 YEC Kit Tuning Manual

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by steelespeed, Dec 3, 2007.

1. steelespeed

steelespeed Well-Known Member

hi everyone, i am looking for a copy of the later YEC tuning manuals for this bike. i have a copy of the 1994 version, but i have some later parts that i need to cross-check.

more specifically, pistons. i have a set coming my way, and an odd loose piston on my desk that looks a bit different from the set. was hoping to straighten some details out...

thanks for any help!

2. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Jason...post a photo of your bike...I got a street 94 with a couple thousand miles...totally stock...I'd like to see one with some trick stuff. Need some wheels? I've got a couple sets off Marvic's that will fit nicely on your bike, with AP rotors on them. You just need a set of calipers.

3. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

and so the addiction spreads... LOL! It's like that w/ my RG500 group - new guy joins up, asks about mods, and within a week he's a slobbering addict wanting to update wheels/ rotors/ brakes/ suspension/ carbs/ powervalves/ discs/ porting... wait a minute, that's a 2smoker!

well, you know what I mean... :beer:

let's see pics Jason!

4. steelespeed

i might be interested in a set of wheels...i picked up a set of dymags for the project after coming up empty handed looking for marvics or marchesinis.

the bike is in pieces right now in prep for the build, but i can certainly show you some of the cool stuff.

5. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

think i got a 96' one. ill look when in shop tomorrow.

6. steelespeed

that would be greatly appreciated! thanks for any help you can offer.

7. steelespeed

still looking for a manual!

8. chung

chung Well-Known Member

I have a manual, but not sure if its the older or newer manual... I'll have to check,

9. steelespeed

still looking...

10. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

agg...i keep forgetting to look when im in the engine room. shot me a call at the shop during hours (t-f 10-6pm PST) and ill look for ya.

ERIC
    EDR Performance
    503.222.RACE