1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHQAHOO I was paid!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Vinnie@proline, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Vinnie@proline

Vinnie@proline Well-Known Member

OK so I think it is fair that I let you guys know thet Jeremyy Wolfe (cyclespace) Came through and made good of the Debt and Parts Deal. As of now both parties have been satisfied. I recieved some parts,some payment and some barter to make good of the situation.
    Again I apologize for having to make the situation public but after 3 months of trying to make some sort of arrangment, something had to be done. TOO BAD it killed both parties. Anyway thanks for looking at the post, I actually think(although it killed a few peoples REPUTATIONS) it helped with the return of the parts.. (whick was the major goal) Thanks again to Jeremy...All my bill collectors will be happy today..:beer:

2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Glad it was resolved....learn from it...airing dirty laundry in public is bad business.

3. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

The approach had no tact, but never the less the results

were positively a win-win situation for both parties.

As a side note, does payment mean admission of fault?

:)

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

5. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

I can't believe the almighty BBS will let these guys
    off so easily.

(bump) :D

6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Nothin' to see...move along...everyone is happy...money paid...parts returned...rose petals falling from the sky...dogs and cats getting along...love is in the air...etc.

:)

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Who do i send my bill too?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just to be fair, have each party pay half.

9. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Good. Now maybe y'all 'll shaddap

:p :D

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Fixed. He is a lawyer ya know...

11. zook1k6

zook1k6 Banned

I personally don't care about that if it gets results and eliminates the need to waste money on an attorney. It's the WERA board, it's public, and it was put to good use. Clearly, no matter how big a scumbag earring boy says this guy is, someone owed him and they took care of it.:beer:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Thanks. I don't know what I was thinking.

13. Hate

Hate Well-Known Member

he's not getting let off. he is being allowed too dig his own grave.

this guy is a douche bag and a con artist. he rips people off. he talks shit in public and re-nigs on deals.

i applaud skip, keith, and everyone from cyclespace for getting this piece of shit out of their hair.

this is a very small industry and sooner or later this guys bullshit will come back to bite him and he'll have a hard time convincing someone to let him prep their lawnmower.

fuck vinnie at proline. douche bag!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet those guys post under their real names including Vinnie and here you are like a little pussy hiding your identity.

Wonder which ones will be taken seriously and which will be ignored?

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

If he got paid, doesn't that mean he wasn't the one lying or did they just give in?

16. shill00

shill00 Well-Known Member

:bow:

17. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

I love the internets:)

18. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

nice post! the only reputation that was killed was yours, dickhead! congrats! your scam worked once more. your bills get paid for free again. it won't happen w/ our team EVER again.our hands are washed clean of your pos ass. "all my bill collectors will be happy today". why were we responsible for this crooks bills? does everyone see his fucked up game yet? i thought so. flame on. i don't give a fuck any more. i'm done w/ this scumbag! thank god!