1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I be an expert this season?

Discussion in 'General' started by tomastopher, Dec 19, 2006.

1. tomastopher

tomastopher Well-Known Member

Mongo,

I finnished third in point in all threee classes i ran last season. Will i be an expert this year?

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

3. tomastopher

wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Do I have to be an expert? I'm posting novice times consistently. I crash with regularity. Can I go back to Novice for one season, just to gather me wits and get a few trophies?

6. 418

418 Expert #59

I thought you and Skip were gonna go toe to toe...so says the GSB forum. :Poke:

7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

you been hanging out with slaw? :Poke: :D

8. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You assume that there are trophies in the novice class that you're capable of getting? Novice aint what it used to be, that's for damn sure.

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You already forgot what I taught you a few years ago? Follow the trail of oil dry around the track, that's the proper line! :D

10. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

:moon:

11. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

he's gonna have to get "A LOT" faster to go toe to toe w/ me this season.:Poke: i was under the impression you got better w/ age. i guess ceasar got way too old already. past his prime. too bad old man.;)

13. tomastopher

Thanks

14. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

I hereby retract my request. Just landed some sponsorship in the suspension dept. Will be focussing on getting bike sorted and some track time. I'll be back on top in no time.

Skippy, wear something pretty! This old man is going to take that ass in 2007! At the very least, we'll both get faster...:up:

15. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Get'em Caesar :D Whats up man? its Victor