1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suomy Helmets.............

Discussion in 'General' started by wera739, Mar 25, 2006.

1. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

I agree it is a little unfortunate! But like Lizard said Donny is doing everything he can. Lizard should know. He rep'd for them in 2004. They took great care of me and my Suomy at the Mid ohio national. Give Donny a call on monday. Suomy's helmets are top notch!! :up:

2. lfg929

lfg929 Well-Known Member

Well then how about this. I couldn't find a shop anywhere near me that had Suomy in stock to try on. I called up Donny and he shipped me a helmet to try out so I could make sure things fit correctly. I paid for the shipping charges to send it back but Donny spiffed me with an extra visor. That was pretty good customer service in my opinion.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Donny is tops and a big reason I switched to wearing Suomy.

4. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

indeed! donny is a great guy. i ordered the Barros and it was in stock and I had it the next week. still havent ridden with it yet,though.

5. lfg929

lfg929 Well-Known Member

psst... roll that helmet around in the grass before you hit the track.

And yes, I am superstitious. Just about everytime I have worn something new out on the track without dragging it through the dirt first I have crashed. Case in point, got my new lids last year and promptly went sliding across the track in T3 at Grattan. Luckily it was a minor lowside and the helmet never touched down or I woulda been pissed!

6. JeebusX

JeebusX The Suomy Guy...

Well I try to stay away from forums because it takes valuable time away from yelling at my factory to build our orders, but I guess it's time to say something. OUR SHIPMENT HAS CLEARED CUSTOMS AND WILL BE DELIVERED TUESDAY APRIL 25TH. Finally. Thanks to the guys who stuck with us, my apologies to everyone that has been put out by this whole debacle. The Italian Factor has been in full effect this year. You gotta love their passion and quality, but this waiting has been really tough.

We'll be processing and shipping orders like madmen this week. Thanks again for waiting and good luck at the track boyz.

Donny Schmidt
    Suomy USA

7. FLASHER

FLASHER pinche'loco estupido

The freakin Italians should up your salary don't think?
    Your still americas favorite helmet pimp!!!!!:bow: :clap: :rock: